6/3/12 - Official "We are working on it" Thread :)

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And he is amazing for doing that! Remember; there is a server called Stage that we can't access. Justin is on there testing everything for the new update, give him chance to do so.
    roblikescake likes this.
  2. Please fix this soon, I am tired of having no chat and no rupees and only 8 other players on smp4
  3. :oops:So this is why it says i need to join EMC when i try to connect???:oops:
  4. No need to type so big! It's just due to a database issue, don't worry. You're just seeing the default error message.
  5. So, I've been directed to post in this thread.

I haven't been able to log in, for about an hour.

Previously, in the past few days, I've not been able to log in for several hours.

I've tried reading in the forum posts, but it's really hard to work out what is happening.

I was told to look which mods were online, and ask them; I tried that, and the mod asked me not to.

I've seen very little telling us what's happening. During this bank-holiday weekend, I've been unable to connect, several times, for several hours.

That makes things quite difficult - when you're in the middle of discussing complicated things, and can't get back for hours.

So any clear information about the situation would be helpful. Anywhere. And maybe info on who/where to report problems, where to get help. Thanks.
  6. Hmm.. I think I need to post something really obvious:

ICC and JustinGuy know it's died
    They know the cause of the problem
    Justin is trying to fix it
    No-one knows when it's going to be back online
    Just wait
    Almost a haiku. Or maybe not...
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  7. Stop Posting Comments about the servers guys their working very hard to get it back up as soon as possible. Get some sun and throw a frisbee around.:cool:
  8. What's this "sun" thing you speak of? :confused:
  9. We seem to be back online! :)
    Some people will be getting the message saying they're already logged in. If you're having that problem then just wait for a little bit. :)
  10. @Herbrine3: Please read the main post. The server is having database issues. Justin gets alerted as soon as anything goes wrong with the servers and hops right on it as soon as he can. This morning he was in the middle of driving and fixed everything on his phone. We understand it's frustrating, it is to us as well.

Justin will be contacting our server hosts tonight from his hotel to try and get this worked out for good. In the mean time there's a chance the error will happen again a few times. Just know that it will get taken care of when it does.
    Happyshopper likes this.
  11. yeah I'm getting the same thing thats why I came to see if my account was gone
  12. Which one is the "main post"?
  13. How did you got it :O:eek:
  14. Go to page one at the very top, haha.
  15. Well as how frustrating this is. Id like to say a BIG thx to justin for going out of his way to fix this, if he did this on his phone then that's something incredible that he can do, it's either him doing it on his phone or the phone is an iphone3000 with automatic minecraft server back up on it :p
    IcecreamCow and JackBiggin like this.
  16. Friend. :p
  17. And, am i your friend? :)
  18. Sure! :) Just give me a follow-back
  19. yes, but what with spamhaus banning me, when i'm not banned from spamhaus (i am checking it, but it still doesn't says that i'm banned, tried to connect to other servers, if they used spamhaus, inaccessable again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.