6/3/12 - Official "We are working on it" Thread :)

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The codes are different for everyone. The general message is the same.
  2. That's the message you want to see (well you don't - but it's the same one that everyone else is getting).
  3. WHERE DO YOU ENTER THE CODE
  4. On my birthday? Boo hiss!
  5. COME ON I WANT TO GET ON
  6. You don't
  7. You don't. It's an error that's showing that.
    Also, no all CAPS please. :) [CRTL] [ATL] [C] (People who know me in-game will know why I said that.)
  8. The server is down and being worked on right now. You can ignore the code, it's not supposed to happen...that's the glitch. We're working as fast as we can to fix it.
  9. To Avoid messages like the one playboy post, you should have a switch that you can switch that will post 'We are experiencing technical difficulties right now, sorry for the inconvenience.' when you try to login instead :p
    Manglex and Joshposh70 like this.
  10. It's fixed :)
  11. I'm online
  12. I think it's working, but I get an error saying that I can only be on one EMC server at a time... Dafudge?
  13. ICC said that error will fix it's self sortly.
    You are recieveing that because you were logged in at the time the server crashed. it still thinks your logged in.
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  14. WOW! That was fast! :) Thanks for being so quick Justin! :) You're the daddy! And ICC, you can be the mummy :)
    SillyWhiteMage likes this.
  15. o.o
  16. By the way. Anyone ever says the staff here isn't dedicated or "to slow", you shall redirect them to this thread as I have an interesting fact for you.

Justin just fixed the servers using his phone, while driving in and out of areas where he's losing signals. I dare you to find anything more pro than that. ;)
  17. Icc: say wha?
  18. Remote Access! FTW!
  19. I think he based the on your picture.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.