GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN. CHRIS IS BACK, TELL A FRIEND.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by kkirigaya_, Nov 14, 2015.

?

Which story should I tell first?

How I discovered my sexual orientation, thanks to the help of someone on EMC! 16 vote(s) 72.7%
How my life has been from my abrupt disappearance (June 2014) to now 11 vote(s) 50.0%
What I've been doing for 17 months since my last update 12 vote(s) 54.5%
My sophomore and part of my junior year in high school 6 vote(s) 27.3%
My financial status and college 6 vote(s) 27.3%
Other 4 vote(s) 18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lets not ask for personal things ww2 :p
    kkirigaya_ likes this.
  2. I'd be happy to provide it... If it weren't for the fact that we live about 500 miles apart :p She lives in Illinois, I live in New York. It's pretty much the same situation as Cutie, though. We both want to be computer programmers, so we're hoping on going to MIT in a few years! If you guys have that much patience, OP will be happy to deliver.
    ShelLuser and ww2fan168 like this.
  3. You said y'all Skype, just take a sneaky screenshot :p
    ShelLuser and kkirigaya_ like this.
  4. As long as its cool! Dont rush yourself :p
    kkirigaya_ likes this.
  5. Nah, Cutie and I used to. My girlfriend and I only use IRC, but I guess I can take a screenshot of her when we play Minecraft :p
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  6. Can't really comment on your post, apart from 2 things... maybe 3.

Same. Its funny how you mentioned IRC, I lived that myself as well. From around '87 to at least 2005 or so I was involved with several channels on the UnderNet. And you spoke to someone using Skype and texted and such, I can raise the bar a little and mention IRC. You can most definitely get to meet someone and really get to know them online. It just depends on the people involved.

Hmm, you mention school and IRC. Interesting, when I was in that period I had already finished school. So I assume that you're a little younger than me but not that much :)
    Yeah, isn't it outrageous? ;)

You can not post messages longer than (iirc) 10.000 characters. Then you have to split things into 2 posts, the horror :D

(yes, that actually happened to me a few times) :)
    kkirigaya_ and Doofni like this.
  7. Exactly, the Internet is a beautiful thing that makes connections and fortifies existing ones. :) My family is anti-"Internet people," so they'd throw a fit if they knew I was dating someone online, heheh...

I've been alive for sixteen years, four months, and six days, so I would imagine so :)

My story post is 5864 characters, and the OP is 1966 characters. I shoot to kill the char limit :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. Then I definitely need to re-adjust my age impression indication thingie because I was waay off :p haha ;)

I'm roughly 3 times your age, bit younger than that but not that much :)
    kkirigaya_ likes this.
  9. It makes me feel so old now that it's been 17 months yet still remember you like it wasn't that long ago you were around ._. man time is flying!

But welcome back!
    kkirigaya_ and ShelLuser like this.
  10. Hi Chris. Welcome back. :)
    kkirigaya_ likes this.
  11. Aw, Aikar! You make me feel like Arvind Mahankali! But holy absolute crap Aikar posted on my thread ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh. Okay, Chris, you've been preparing yourself for this your entire life. You can do this. *deep breath*

OH WELL HEY THERE AIKAR FANCY SEEING YOU HERE WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT YOU REPLIED TO MY THREAD WELL THAT MAKES ME FEEL PRETTY DARN SPECIAL WOULDN'T YOU AGREE I MEAN LOOK AT THAT OUT OF ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND PEOPLE I'M THE ONE WHO GETS REPLIED TO I THINK I DESERVE A MILLION RUPEES FOR THIS GREAT ACHIEVEMENT NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME I'M GOING TO MAKE LIKE AN EMOTIONALLY COMPROMISED TEENAGE GIRL AND CRY TEARS OF JOY INTO MY PILLOW THANKS BYE

But in all seriousness, thanks, it's good to be back! :cool:

Hiya, and thanks! :)
    ShelLuser, Kytula and Doofni like this.
  12. Now everyone report to the dancefloor ;)

Welcome back, mi amigo. :)

I saw you on IRC a bit - I try not stay in one place for long, but I still see you occasionally.
    kkirigaya_ likes this.
  13. I'm just going to come out of the wood works let it be known that I am "Cutie".
    FadedMartian, UltiPig and kkirigaya_ like this.
  14. CALEB! :D I haven't seen you in... two years? :eek: That's quite a while... How've you been? :3

I can confirm this. Hello, dear~ :)
    UltiPig and Elite like this.
  15. Hello~! its nice to meet you since i am only about 500 days old xD its nice to see any old player back, and what is your sexuality? i am pansexual myself and its cool to see people from the community :p
    kkirigaya_ likes this.
  16. Good - good... been working under the radar, in private projects :)

I beta tested a few games on and off, played a few steam games, finished both my degrees in college, am in a relationship, and learned about six new computer languages since you left xD.

Everything's been improving - I hope you're doing okay, your own-self.
    kkirigaya_ likes this.
  17. Ah, hello! :) I'm bisexual, as I said in this post. Hope to see you online!

I wish I could afford private repos on GitHub...

...but I wish I could beta test games more...

...screw it. I want your life. :p

That's good to hear. I'm doing pretty well, thanks. I missed EMC and everyone I met, so I thought I should get back into it. It seems like there's almost nobody on SMP2 that I remember. Are all the <25k vets gone? :(
    Elite likes this.
  18. Cool xD sorry didnt see that when i read it, will you be on for midnight miners tonight?
    kkirigaya_ likes this.
  19. Yeh, most of the vets have abandoned, but maybe a few staff members, inuy, me, ssrc, and kev... most everyone else that plays regularly is from 'after' that time xD

One of those people went afk so long... I got her spawn res :p (that was last year)
    kkirigaya_ likes this.
  20. Before 25k? Look at the number in your profile URL, it shows which member you are. For me you're in the 20,000s :p

Heh, I'm glad I gave away all of my stuff before I left, then... I probably had 25,000r worth of materials on my residences :D Although, my valuables are still in my Ender Chest... :rolleyes:

Midnight Miners? Unfortunately not, I had a long day today :( I might be able to join another time :)