350th Birthday - Fireworks Needed!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by BobTheTomato9798, Jan 6, 2013.

?

Would the people of EMC like to see me return?

Heck naw! 4 vote(s) 8.9%
Aye, Aye, Sir! 19 vote(s) 42.2%
Tomatoes... 22 vote(s) 48.9%
  1. As many of you wonderful people here at Empire Minecraft know I have been gone for quite some time, sadly. Now I have just log on for the first time in quite a while, for those of you wondering I have been stalking the forum threads. I noticed that coming up is my 350th birthday, if I did the math right it should be in 10 days from the day I am posting this, which should be the Wednesday the 16th. I am hoping by that time to have a giveaway and fireworks show ready! Now all I need is for you wonderful people to sell me some fireworks (donations gladly accepted.) I am hoping to have some sort of a party at my res on SMP4 on the 16th, I will update this post when I have the details.

So what fireworks do you have, how much, and where?
    nick_godoy and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  2. 1st.
    I have a special 2012 emc firework that i can sell you. I only have one of them because they costed 20k when they were out. It would be awesome to see you come back also.
  3. So will it cost me 20k? I am not sure I want to pay 20k for 1 firework or all we would not have a very entertaining firework show!
  4. Some things you may have missed;
    • ALL fireworks are infinite use on EMC,
    • The EMC firework is a special firework that gives a random effect on each use.
  5. -_- I thought it said "Heck yeah!" and voted that. -_-
    Jeanzl2000 and TheSpyPie like this.
  6. I wasent expecting you to.
  7. That's a shame *kills ninja*
    I see, so I can use 1 firework for unlimited amount of times?
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  8. Yes
  9. PM me with details please!
  10. Welcome back bob! ;)
    5weety likes this.
  11. COME BACK TO ME TOMATO!!!!!!!!!!
    I HAVE A NICE GREEN HOUSE FOR YOU :)
    But seriosly it is good when old members come back and you are awesome so thats 2 in 1 :)
  12. The tomato should most certainly come back.
  13. Ok!
  14. Thank you that is very nice of you!!
    Thank you!!

Still need fireworks folks!
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  15. If you would give me them back after you were done I could probably let you use my Empire fireworks. If you want to make your own, I have tons of gunpowder too.
  16. I will buy your gunpowder off of you. PM me with details please.
  17. Your... Alive??
  18. i was the first to notice you. :D we need you back. EMC lost its tomato once, it needs it back.
  19. I saw you yesterday on smp1 :)
  20. Bob!!! We need you back. EMC Needs it's Cannibalistic Tomato back!