350th Birthday - Fireworks Needed!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by BobTheTomato9798, Jan 6, 2013.

?

Would the people of EMC like to see me return?

Heck naw! 4 vote(s) 8.9%
Aye, Aye, Sir! 19 vote(s) 42.2%
Tomatoes... 22 vote(s) 48.9%
  1. No, I'm dead.
    Yeah I was hoping to use some of these fireworks for mass destruction!!
  2. OMG Tomato!!!!! :D I will give you my Fireworks FREEE!!!!!!! Plz come back!! come to smp1 res 730 their will be a access chest for you!!!! :D OMG!

EDIT: if your on now i can give them to you!
  3. well you're on smp1, bob is on smp4, if you put your firework in the vault, doesn't it loose its effect?

EDIT: Aikar said:
  4. Umm i think thats only for the EMC special once let me try 1 just in case....
  5. Old members you say!? I" ve been away for the last 4 months and just started playing last week.
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  6. Thank you very much Nick! Does anyone know if the firework glitch has been fixed?

Also here is what I need:

1 Stack of:
    - Lime Dye
    - Pink Dye
    - Light Blue Dye
    - Purple Dye
    - Cyan Dye
    - Orange Dye
    - Red Dye
    - Blue Dye
    - Yellow Dye
    - Green Dye

12 Stacks of:

- Gunpowder
    - Paper

Please let me know if you can fulfill this order or part of it!
  7. I will give you my empire firework if you come back.
    ^100% serious.
  8. Wait, damn, I thought the first option was "heck yes". DAMN
  9. OMGOMGOMGGGJFBEDBUEURENDNEHE HEZ BAK!!!@!@!!!!@1111
    i always found you funney:)
  10. Deal! Is it on smp4?
    Thank you. I am very sarcastic in real life.
    DogsRNice likes this.
  11. As soon as I get on. (go to 9128, old spawn, look to your right) Man, that's the second one I'm giving away. Both of them from people in indiana.... (zach :p I finally got him to accept a gift.)
  12. Due to my brother resetting the residence that held my storage, I will have to cancel this event. I am very sorry that this has happened. I am not leaving and I will still be here!
  13. It would be ashame if you got to leave again. I'd rather suggest you to stay.
  14. I fear that if I leave again some of you crazy people will come to my house :confused:
    Lukas3226 likes this.
  15. I like tomatoes. :)
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  16. Just wondering, if your at your 250th day, why not just wait until a year? People asked me the same question when I tried to do this, so I ended up not doing it...
  17. I
    can supply all the paper... No problem...
  18. Does this include my empire firework? D:
  19. Why did your bro reset your res?
  20. No, it was in my inventory at the time :)
    I had the res on my alt account. He got on my alt and reset the res (he is 7)