3000 posts & Ask me questions!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexC__, Jul 27, 2012.

1. 0r
    NEVER! D: It's actually quite stocked ahaha.
    The meaning of life is to grow physically, mentally and spiritually. It's about traveling down different paths of your life and making decisions. You will make some mistakes, as all of us do. We learn from them and grow stronger. It's about being true to yourself, standing alone sometimes when you really believe in something and not fearing retribution. It means to love those around you, help where you can, be known as a person that can be trusted and just do the best you can. If we didn't feel sadness we could never experience happiness; if we didn't get angry on occasion we would never know peace, and if we didn't trust our hearts we'd never know love. Yes, it's about pro-creating, but life is much more than that if you open your eyes, ears and heart and listen!

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_meaning_of_life#ixzz226Ne98rH

The meaning of donates: So American police officers can eat them in their cars.
  2. i was thinking wow thats nice and from his heart then i saw the link and I'm like, cheater -.-, :p
    AlexChance likes this.
  3. PS3 FTW. :)
  4. Who built your mall is it you or you hired some people to build it ?
  5. Actually NOT... stock.png
    TheMikano and migueldemesa like this.
  6. Why did you start playing on emc? and was there anyone who influenced you when you did start playing?
  7. Such a NEWB question ---> How do I put my dragons in my signature?
  8. You'll never know haha... http://dragcave.net/
  9. I built it :)
    /r pay Zoe 60k
    No idea :/
  10. I had a few friends on EMC who got me started, they no longer play :)

d3r3k and Leo were a great influence :)
    hayleycolgan and migueldemesa like this.
  11. How much do you love me?
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  12. Not at all <3
    migueldemesa likes this.
  13. :(
    Nole972 and ATOMICFARTHEAD like this.
  14. Jokessssss <3
  15. :) <3