2nd Annual Parkour Tournament!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by FirstJugBurgerz, Sep 1, 2014.

?

Will you compete?

Yes 9 vote(s) 64.3%
Yes but you don't know it yet 5 vote(s) 35.7%
  1. Me please!!
    Id love to take part in this :D
  2. 3.5 hours away from the start of Race #1. You have to show up to this if you want to have a shot at the overall win!
  3. Here we go everyone! 20 minutes till Race 1! 50k, Stable Voucher, and Vault Voucher on the line!
  4. Race #1 starting now!
  5. Race #3 is lining up! It's down to Dj__Krazy and Uber_Corq for the win!
  6. Due to server issues, Race #3 will be restarted. I thank all participating for their cooperation with this unfortunate engagement. The race will start in 15 minutes, and competitors will be allowed 45 minutes to complete the course.
  7. Count me in! ;)
  8. Thanks for everything! This was a blast! Looking forward to next year's tournament! :D
    607 likes this.
  9. andrewmatic likes this.
  10. FirstJugBurgerz likes this.
  11. I also want to announce that it is likely that there will be a 2015 competition, but we are a long ways away from that :p. Still, the event was great this year, the three-race format really contributed to the "consistency" element that was required to do well, and I know that in future cases it will become even more important. :)
    Thanks everyone for making this great!
  12. Maybe a run of three 1st places would benefit my cause next time, consistency may be key but when your consistently 5th it dosen't make a fat lot of difference :p
    607 and FirstJugBurgerz like this.
  13. I was at soccer this entire time XD
    FirstJugBurgerz likes this.
  14. Add me in please! I got 3rd in the EMC games :)

Just realized it was over haha
    FirstJugBurgerz likes this.
  15. Hey guys I've been meaning to post this:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cdXSpB1ZPKazXxwSsLCFO0b51luP0onqy3HJgwtxDpA/edit
    I want to announce that there is an informal plan to coordinate a special 2015 tournament to commemorate a third year for the event. When next year this will happen, I don't know. Either way, the form above needs to be filled out in order to make plans next year's course, location, format, and prize requirements. Thanks for looking at it!
    607 likes this.