24 Hour Gaming Marathon On EMC!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wipple4, Feb 20, 2014.

1. There is no 11.
    607 and NetherWorld666 like this.
  2. Moved to 10am!

lol...

OMG LOL!

Come to 2000 soon to receive a Written Book about the event and pass it around to your friends!

If we are not on, type /p OK5601 and tell us you want a book (on whatever server we are on!)
  3. Has this been approved by an Admin? This is about donating real money - which has had some controversial issues occur in the past over these things.
  4. Approved by Aikar (If you read one of the first lines...)
  5. Said his friend asked about something similar, didn't say the thread was approved.
    I'm just trying to see if this thread is in good standards.
    Olaf_C likes this.
  6. We explained that Wipple4 is doing the marathon on this account, any more questions, start a convo with me
  7. Hey bro. I donated [Insert British Pound Steel Logo Here] 2!
  8. Lol your banned for the longest time of infraction....
    I warned you...
    Olaf_C likes this.
  9. closed pending a few things
    Olaf_C likes this.
  10. Ok so I Did approve this but the OP was worded badly - I've cleaned up the wording.

To make it clear: This is not donating to wipple, but simply making aware of a charity event; donations will go to the Special Effect charity

However I did not approve asking for rupee donations, and have removed that part of the post.

If you want to hold a give away with the numbers listened that is fine, but keep focus to donating to the charity.
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  11. I did not ask for rupees, it was just a goal (something to do) in 24 hours!
  12. OK, we did the marathon and we managed to make 34.5k (We did not ask for donations, it was just something to do in the 24 hours that we had) Here is the list straight from random.org
    There were 10 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
    1. 1 - Rangers_fan7 - 17,250
    2. 7 - Reindeer_ - 8,625
    3. 2 - Champ4now - 3,400
    4. 8 - Kyzoi - 1,725
    5. 10 - nick5013 - 690
    6. 5 - FDNY21 - 690
    7. 3 - Jay_The_Miner - 690
    8. 6 - SophieAnnFoster - 690
    9. 4 - Gadget_AD - 690
    10. 9 - akela132 - 690
    Kyzoy and FDNY21 like this.
  13. That 30k was from me doe.
  14. Thank you wipple4, I hope the marathon made a difference no matter how big or small to the cause!

15. Did you make any donations?