[ 2019 ] ART COMMISSIONS [ closed ]

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Bosoc, Nov 25, 2017.

?

Have you been a commissioner on my old thread?

Heck ya man! 16 vote(s) 26.2%
na mate, been busy gettin rich 45 vote(s) 73.8%
  1. alright so i took another scroll through and found the time you asked for the commission, it was back in april the 19th, any ways i wasn't able to find any payment from you than, the only thing from the 19th was a voting bonus lol, just send the money when ever your free~
    Foxy_Kitty, Smooshed_Potato and 607 like this.
  2. Same here :p

I know I will be somewhere near the bottom tho ;-;

Also, just to double check, have I sent my payment? Thanks! <3

Edit: I sent it (I think) on September 12 :)
    Bosoc likes this.
  3. Don't worry, it's not as close to the bottom as mine is. :) (Mine is at the bottom.)
    Bosoc and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  4. Member of the month? Nice! :D
    Bosoc, 607, Joy_the_Miner and 2 others like this.
  5. You amazing at art what program is that?
    Bosoc likes this.
  6. Hi I would like a full body of my skin thx I will pay you Sunday thanksgiving weekend
    Bosoc likes this.
  7. Bosoc, I have a question, if you have not began mine already, how much extra will it cost if I were to ask if I were to be drawn with a pickaxe?
    607 likes this.
  8. Hello, I'd like a full body one Bosoc! I've fallen in love with your art but I have a special challenge if it isn't a bother. I'd like myself in the middle with my tongue sticking out in a playful manor with a diamond sword and THE_OP_VILLAGER facepalming although you can see some of his face as well as having MoreMoople give a worried expression about me towards VILLAGER. Ill pay anything, and yes, im aware of the cost, we can meet up and Ill pay you what is needed
    Bosoc likes this.
  9. Also can I have my og skin, as in the commander one... this one https://namemc.com/skin/7934565d65d19cb0
    Bosoc likes this.
  10. sorry about message earlier, here one with more detail. hi i want a full body with my skin please (top_benny 8dae432e-8ea2-476b-a2f4-bf1b7c755670 the link) please and if you can i would like the sweater to be lime green not red please

11. i use a program called paint tool sai~ been using it since 2015 if i remember lol
    top_benny and 607 like this.
  12. ayyee dw, somthing simple like a pickaxe is easy peasy lol, so its not extra charge, unless u wanna pay more as a tip lol
  13. hello!
    oooo nice, a big group friend pic i see lmfao
    alrighty, seems simple enough, you can go ahead and send the payment when your able to get online~ ill be sure to check my rupee history to make sure lol
    Foxy_Kitty and 607 like this.
  14. sry i didnt reply to the first comment D : i wasnt able to reply to anyone actually lol, anyways it looks fine by me lol, send over the payment when your able to ~!
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.

15. boom
    havnt had the chance to sit down and draw since im so fifsmi tired when i get home, woke up at like 9 after a "nap" and decided to take this chance to wrk on somthing lol

ill check and make sure the payment was sent
    [edit, payment was send]

16. A playful manor.
  17. XD
    Bosoc likes this.
  18. This made me want to order my own full body... maybe with a few extra people :p

I would like to go for a group picture with me, CocoInAction, and yoshiyoshi5 if I may! :D
    CocoInAction (on the right) would be pushing me to go "meet" yoshiyoshi5 (on the left), as we (yoshi and I) are looking kind of "meeting" in the photo.
    If that doesn't make sense feel free to PM me and I'll try to give a better explanation there :p

My Skin: https://namemc.com/skin/ac9d7e0c2031f1af
    Coco's Skin: https://namemc.com/profile/CocoInAction.1 (You can go for darker eyes if they won't show :p)
    yoshi's Skin: https://namemc.com/profile/yoshiyoshi5.1 (Superman croptop shirt if you can't see it :p)

I'm not sure of the price with 3 full bodies, but I will pay as soon as I know! :D
    Or I'm just stupid and it's 9.9k XD

Extra information:
    If you don't already know, ur art is 'mazin
    No but seriously it is! It even inspired me, a 13 year old "artist" (not too sure if I'm even "artist" material yet :p)
    Not sure if you know of the markers, but I bought 18 Copic markers, and where I got them, they were 6$ per marker :eek:
    But it was you who inspired me to get them! I got almost 180$ on art supplies this year, all for Christmas though so I have to wait :p

Love your art more and more every day! :D
    ~Foxy ❤️
    607 and Bosoc like this.

19. ba boom baby
    iv never had any one with skins that had such weird eyes tbh, it wasn't hard but it was interesting lol