[ 2019 ] ART COMMISSIONS [ closed ]

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Bosoc, Nov 25, 2017.

?

Have you been a commissioner on my old thread?

Heck ya man! 16 vote(s) 26.2%
na mate, been busy gettin rich 45 vote(s) 73.8%
  1. ^ Wuz wondering if u got this yet? :p
    Bosoc likes this.
  2. I've been waiting myself, I am going to guess that either school became priority or something else
    Bosoc likes this.
  3. Me 2
    I don't mind waiting, just as long as you got it <3
    Bosoc likes this.

4. im terribly sorry how silent and long this took, with school back in and all these family issue its hard to just wake up, i was able to finish it today after so long,

i of course added ur MC skin cuz i honestly love it like hell, tho i think over time during the progress of making this u changed your skin, so thats just a stranger now i guess lmfao, hoppfuly it turned out okay either way
  5. Interesting art style. I like seeing how diverse the art skills of the community are. :)
    Bosoc and 607 like this.
  6. I know I'm not the only one waiting for a commission, but I figure I'll say this:
    It's all good that you're taking your time, real life comes first
    The art style is really good and I think in the end it'll be worth the wait!
  7. Wow, that... that's amazing.
    I was expecting there to be more replies commenting on this image by now, but apparently not (yet). I am personally very impressed, it's really good!! :)
  8. When you're hearing about a godly image but it wont load on mobile

And take your time on the commissions Bosoc, we all can wait :)
    Foxy_Kitty and Bosoc like this.
  9. wheezz ty guys so much, iv been so depressed and tired lately, it makes me happy to see these <333
    607, Foxy_Kitty and ArkonXT like this.
  10. Is that a wolf I see in the background? ;)
    I really love this your art is amazing tbh. Really interesting and fun to look at :)

I just can't wait for my commission :D Really hope everything IRL for you goes well, I am also having many problems as well... but aren't we always? :p
    We all can wait, what you give us is more than amazing Bosoc :)
    607, MoreMoople and Bosoc like this.
  11. Dude, that is cool as all heck. And I did change my skin, but only to fix a minor coloring issue, so this is still 100% accurate.

You have serious, incredible talent. This is quite literally my favorite piece of art on EMC, it looks like it could be a frame taken directly from a big-budget animated story. You are absolutely amazing.

Honestly, I don't remember if I've paid you already, and I don't care, I'm sending along the requested price and then some because you deserve it. You do stunning work.
  12. That's a great way to put it. It really does look like it's own animated story. You turned a request from a fellow player to your own piece of art.
    You certainly are gifted Bosoc :)
    607, Bosoc, JohnKid and 3 others like this.
  13. That looks sweet! I really love your art
    (my birthday's the last day of January)
    jk jk lol
    Bosoc and 607 like this.
  14. heyllo I requested and paid for an icon of my skin in June and haven't heard or seen anything since. Its fine just making sure you didn't forget about me. Take your time. Tanks again.
    Bosoc, Foxy_Kitty and _Levy_McGarden_ like this.
  15. Hi Bosoc! :D
    I requested an icon of my Minecraft skin back in June and was wondering if you saw it. I have already paid for it. I love your art and am very excited to see what you come up with in the future! Thanks! :D
    Foxy_Kitty and Bosoc like this.
  16. Bosoc, if you are still able to do commissions, I have one for you, provided you have time to do it. (Personal life stuff comes first, you know? :))
    Bosoc likes this.
  17. His skin is basically mine with a color change and knight stuff. I ought to finish the burgery-themed skin I had planned for him.
  18. Bit of an update on this, just finished coloring everything, wanted to test how smooth the runby of the woods looked, here it is so far:

this was just a test to make sure it was smooth, gonna make the BG more detailed and add that animation to the hair, hoodie etc so u look like ur flying by
    i also wanna point out how big i made the dang BG for this lmao

anyways ill keep posting updates along the way lol
  19. omg ikr, thats the one thing i noticed when drawing him lmaaoo
    Smooshed_Potato and Foxy_Kitty like this.