2016 Share the LOVE Valentine Event

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?
    Candles, bubble bath, our favorite slow songs, wine, whip cream, cherries........
    AnonReturns and FDNY21 like this.
  2. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Probably playing Minecraft, or watching TV? Hehe

This is an great idea krysyy itz a wonderful idea! Hopefully there are still some boxes I can fill with goodies by the weekend? ;)
  3. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Play video games, and make banana bread with my mom ^-^
  4. 2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?:
    Me,myself,and I
  5. 3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?

In college we both went to a showing of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" movie (1981 version) sponsored by the Physics Club.
    AnonReturns likes this.
  6. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Welp, I'm competing at the Kent swimming championships on that day, so I have no 'plans'. It is at the Olympic pool though :p
    AnonReturns and fBuilderS like this.
  7. 4) For those that are single.young: What are your plans for Valentine's day?

Make some belgian waffles with whipped cream and cinnamon rolls. <3
  8. Well here goes something ;)

1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?
    Being with them of course, nothing says you love someone like simply being together. Trust me younger folks, getting to know each other over a few youtube videos of tv shows can be a much better time than any dinner or movie trip.
    2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?
    50 First Anime's, seeing as how it's me and my girls favored pastime(also her favorite rom-com).
    3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?
    Irl, we knew each other from kindergarten, and she asked me out over the internet in junior year of high-school. She won my heart by being way cuter than I ever gave her credit for.
    4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Catering to the girl who's been at my side dealing with me for the past four years, after all it's the least I can do ^^;

I wish you all a happy V-Day as well, I hope you spend it in either good company or comfortable surroundings!
    Wanderton, MoeMacZap and TotoStyle like this.
  9. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?

Enjoying time together or having some fun. Usually the best is to do something, that will be remembered for a longer period of time and it will go on as a legacy or a legend! This is a day for those once in a lifetime moments ^^
  10. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Hopefully EMC, For sure tons of architecture projects and DEFINITELY The Walking Dead! :D
  11. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?
    I would.. spend time with them, make them dinner and play video games.
  12. I'd love to join!
    3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?
    I actually met her through work. We had been friends since I started and at the time I needed a flatmate, so I asked her. A little while later, I asked her out! We moved in together before we even started dating XD
  13. I'm in:

We both worked for the same company in different countries and where send on a mutual project in the Philippines / Manila. Now she is moving in with me on Feb 12.
    MoeMacZap likes this.
  14. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine? i would take them for a nice meal and an evening stroll. <3
    MoeMacZap likes this.
  15. 4) Well, one of my Music teachers asked me to play some songs on piano on a Valentines day concert, and, for those who are Interested in the song's I'll play, I'll play the following songs:
    And, about the one who's singing Imagine, I should mabey give her some chocolate... :rolleyes:
    MoeMacZap likes this.
  16. Sounds fun!
    1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?
    Spend time. Usually in a busy life/world, time is one of the most valuable resources.
    Doing something out of the 'routine' is the best!

2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?
    High Time. It would be a Romantic musical comedy, and I would register as a freshman at a University and join a fraternity. Then I would then cause some campus controversy with my frenchies!

Used to be married, for awhile. Met at my college library, so long ago.

4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Spend time with my kid. Work on getting the transmission of my car installed.

All I can say, is awwww, Krysyy, you got my valentines day chest number! :D
    TAG! Guess that makes you my EMC valentine for the day! :p

Krysyy and FDNY21 like this.
  17. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Playing Starbound, The Sims 4 and maybe a little bi tof EMC. ;)
  18. If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?
    Steve and Juliet :confused:
  19. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Um my plans would be to stay home playing EMC and sharing joy to other members.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.