15 needles and $1k or not?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by smile3, Apr 5, 2012.

1. I have been invited to be part of a study. They will pay me $1000, but i will be stuck with a needle 15 times in 3 days!:eek: I HATE needles! I CANNOT stand them! What do you think? I will need to put $300 in other stuff, but that's still enough to get a nice laptop! I just can't decide.:( PLEEZ HELP!
  2. If you don't like what they will be doing, don't do it! :)
  3. But it's 1000 dollars! that's like, 3k in teenager!
    oidking, brandop123 and Michael_Nolan like this.
  4. thats 50 months of diamond membership!!!!!!
    oidking likes this.
  6. i'm 16
    and sorry for yelling
  7. Just put some headphones in, look the other way and consider the fact you are being paid $67 bucks per needle you receive. Very easy money in my opinion. :)
  8. add it to paypal?:)
  9. I don't have paypal.
  10. i suggest making one, its sooooooooooooooo useful
  11. make oneeee
  12. do it....do it... i would do that for 1000$
  13. I'd do it for £100 even lol. As long as the person doing the injecting is good, you'll barely notice it; also after 3-4 you'll get used to it. :)
  14. I wold totally do it, well depending on potential side effects
  15. i need to add more variables
    So, i mite meet a girl,:D cuz there will be other peeps there.
    I just had 2 shots,:confused:and one of them wasn't done very well, so i will only be able to gt one at a time:(.
    I need to tell you y i don't like shots.
  16. If side effects included things like: Occasionally turn into a giant green monster when angry, it could still be worth it.
    PandasEatRamen and brandop123 like this.
  17. I dont like shots either but if u r getting payed 1k why not just think about something else while they r doing it
  18. when i was little, i had to go to primary children's to get an MRI. I needed an IV. They failed miserably. I'm teering up rite now just THINKING about how much pain i was in. I look at the scar now and realize that they were off, in my wrist, by about 4 milimetres. I was only 7.
  19. Thats sad. zIf it were for a medical study then they know how to do it i promise. U could sue them if they do it wrong.
    oidking likes this.
  20. on the bright side, I would get to stay at a hotel, overcome my fears of shots, and remeber the days when I didn'tcare if I got my blood drawn.