15 needles and $1k or not?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by smile3, Apr 5, 2012.

1. perfect idea and come on u get to stay in a hotel for free thats a perk
  2. thats true, but it was PRIMARY CHILDREN'S, and they're the best of the best. OR so I hear.
  3. it's a perk, I'll give you that.
  4. and meet a hot girl
  5. Children's Hospital is one of the best in the world
  6. What are they injecting you with?
  7. I would need 5K to do this. I simply hate needles, and also wouldn't want some random person poking me with needles.
  8. on a completely random note, i caught a fish today!
    Michael_Nolan likes this.
  9. they are drawing blood.
  10. plz tell me who these horrible people are so i can volunteer in ur place dont worry ill handle everything u can just continue playing minecraft and i'll take ur place :D
  11. what type?
  12. Needles and the cannula they put in for IV fluids are VERY different. The cannula is bigger and actually has a plastic tube around the outside of the needle they put in. This is what makes it that much more painful to get one. If they are drawing blood, the 23g or 25g needle that is used is no worse than a mosquito bite. It also depends on how good your veins are. If the veins in your cubital fossa aren't very noticeable and don't protrude much at all, then you will have more chances of them missing it.

Trust me, I'm a nurse 8D
    cnicholls_uk likes this.
  13. turns out, i might have to get poked in my hand, which would be hard. I can't handle shots in my hand. Don't expect a reply for a while.
  14. rainbow trout
  15. I also hate needles. But for a thousand dollars I'd get over it. But I guess it's all relative.
  16. Tbh im terrified of needles (and shape things ever since i was stabbed in the finger >.<) but like shaun said put some music on or just have small talk with the nurse and i will take your mind off it :) they dont even hurt
  17. Just do it if they do well then you get $1000 if they fail you could probably still get $1000 by suing them LOL
  18. i dunno
    thats high, thats even a high MEDICAL bill. That's why I am goin to do it.
  19. DO IT!!!at my age thats like 20k
  20. i am gonna do it. MOst likely
    :p