14006 EMC Promo Museum

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Mman, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Update #10: updated TP signs, still trying to find a way to make last tp sign fit.

Also thanks to everyone who came to the trivia party, I will do it again.
  2. Update #11: eviltoade head added and teleports updated
    If any of the new moderators have their head they would like me to display please let me know.
  3. Bump, ItsMeMatheus Head will be added soon.
  4. I have a book signed by aikar if you want it. It was kinda a personal letter but it is still signed :p I would be happy to loan it to you but it is okay if you don't want it.
  5. no thanks, i already got one
  6. Update #12: Added ItsMeMatheus head and BlackKnight1021 head. Thanks guys for donating those!
    Also thanks to BevK56 for donating 5k! If you have ever donated to my museum please PM me so I can add you to the donor section.
  7. Bump! The 14002 Rare Item Museum is finally open across the street, so come check that out!
  8. Bump! Still selling stuff at the front of my museum, along with my book.
  9. Hopefully I will be updating the museum sometime soon, stay tuned!
  10. Finally got around to updating the museum! Added the new items and moved the starter items to the voucher floor and added the 2015 promos! (Also I have been gone for a bit but I'm back now, expect a returning party soon) I will fix the mod head floor tonight.
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  11. Update #13: Added Some newer Promos and updated some things. (last thing is the staff head section which I will probably update tonight or tomorrow.
  12. This thread is in major need of a face lift as is the museum. Move is currently off as I update the museum with all the promos from the holiday season, expect it to be open some time tomorrow.