14006 EMC Promo Museum

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Mman, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Adding it now.
  2. Museum Closed for a short remodel. We will reopen soon, expect to see some new items.
  3. Update #6: Received the Empire Builder's Wand on loan, thanks hashhog3000! Also received the Emerald and Redstone Voter's blocks on loan, thanks apcmagician.
    Attention all! I am looking for a gold EMC Medal to display, do you have one? pm me and we can work something out.
    I will add the second chance book and memorial poppy sometime soon.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  4. Move is off while updates are happening.
  5. Update #7 Received a gold EMC Games Medal on loan, thanks Ethy202! Also added the second chance book on loan, thanks Olaf_C! Also added Remembrance Poppy and condensed the 2014 promo floor.
  6. Museum currently closed for a remodel. I will know in a few days the estimated time of reopening, however, private tours can be arranged on request.
  7. I'm a liar, It will be on as I make a few changes, please refrain from looking up.
  8. Looking for someone to loan a community defender, Have one? PM me.
  9. Update #8 ENDER CRYSTSAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks jackomighty for the loan!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. Ok guys, I'm closing the museum... For a huge expansion! if all goes well I hope to have it reopened tomorrow, but I would hope at the longest it will be done by next monday, thanks for your patience.
  11. The museum is finally open!
  12. Still Selling my book for only 2,000r.
  13. It's very good, You might want to look into a book/book series detailing information about promos, I would like to read about it from an economic point of view.
  14. Update #8: Iron EMC Games Medal has Been loaned by DeadMaster98, Thanks Deadmaster for loaning!

In completely unrelated news: Construction has started across the street at 14002, what could it be?
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  15. Museum is going to be closed for a few hours while I move stuff around.
  16. Museum is finally open again. All the super rare items are being moved to a museum right across the way. Building has not quite started on it so for the time being all the items are displayed in a long line at 14002.
  17. I'f you're moving the super rates to the other museum, then what're you gonna do with the super rares floor on 14006? :O
  18. Come and see
  19. :p will do on the morning, just gonna get some rest
  20. Update #9: All rare items have been moved to 14002. Things have been re organized and moved around.

So, I'm looking for an iron supporter gift! Wanna be a loaner to my museum? PM me, I would love to display it.