13 DC of Sandstone! 1 r Minimum Bid!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Sgt_Pepper4, Apr 18, 2015.

?

What is your favorite planet?

Mercury 1 vote(s) 2.3%
Venus 1 vote(s) 2.3%
Earth 14 vote(s) 31.8%
Mars 3 vote(s) 6.8%
Jupiter 1 vote(s) 2.3%
Saturn 4 vote(s) 9.1%
Uranus 5 vote(s) 11.4%
Neptune 1 vote(s) 2.3%
Pluto is still a planet darn it! 9 vote(s) 20.5%
If Pluto is a planet, then Eris should be too!! (Everyone forgot about poor Eris) 5 vote(s) 11.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This needs a bump! So I'm bumping it!
  2. 84 k, I know just the place for :D
  3. .....Please stop bidding guys?

4. 150k
    kevmeup likes this.
  5. Hey this needs a bump! I shall issue the bump! and it shall take effect immediately!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. Two bumps? So be it
  7. Sorry if I'm a little ahead (can't sleep, annoying stuff, so came to the forums for a brief moment) but it would appear that I've won :) I'll be in game tomorrow and will then wire you the money. Just send me the pickup details and I'll handle the rest. I'm probably going to get another vault page as well and dedicate it to sandstone ;)
  8. Oh sorry lol. I was really busy today and even forgot what day it is haha. Yes you won! Congrats! Pay me anytime and when you do,I'll setup access signs to your prize at the Item Location, so we don't necessarily have to be on at the same time. PLEASE, before you pay go to the item location and verify for yourself that all the sandstone is indeed there. If you pay me, you agree that everything is okay.(I'm just doing this so there's no trouble. You understand right?). The sandstone is in the chests in the building on the right at /v Sgt_Pepper4 on smp8. There are preview signs where you can see all the sandstone and verify it. Got anymore questions let me know.
  9. I understand your concerns, but I cannot fully agree to those terms. When I pay you the 150k I do so with the expectation of gaining access to 13 double chests which are filled with sandstone. For me everything will be ok once I have the full load in my private (bulk) storage. That is the only certainty which counts for me.

Don't get me wrong: I see your point clearly; people pay, pick up a part of the stuff and then they could suddenly complain that part of the items are missing. But, no offense (strictly business here), that kind of trouble can work both ways. Because in your scenario the full risk would lie on my shoulders. I pay so I say its ok, I pick up a part of the items and when I come back to pick up the rest I could suddenly find a part missing.

Please note: I'm not suggesting that you'd remove stuff while I'm on my home server. But if you overlook, say, 62 items instead of 64 somewhere in the middle of the load (chest #8, on slot 42) then what are my chances for spotting it? You even have the advantage because you can move stuff around. You can simply try to add more sandstone and make sure that the chests are really full, I cannot.

But I do understand, and respect, your concerns so lets try to meet half way. Literally.

I will come online in a few moments and pay you 75,000 in advance whether you're online or not. In return we pick a time when we're online together, you give me access while being there and I come over with 1 ("one") block of sandstone so that I can fully inspect the chests myself (by trying to add it). Once that checks out I'll pay the rest of the 75,000 and only then do I agree that everything is alright.

How does that sound? :)

Hey; nobody said trading would be easy ;)
  10. Yeah I see your point. I haven't really thought of a completely safe way to do this yet :/ I figured having everyone the opportunity to view it ahead of time would help with transparency.
  11. Yah, its the small hazard so to say with auctions. But hey; that's business :) And it was good talking with you.

So, here's to confirm that the deal has been closed to both our satisfaction (at least mine). Now to think where I'm going to store all this :D

Thanks again!
  12. Thank you! I hope we do business again in the future! Check back on the forums sometime soon, I'll have another auction up in a day or so.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.