125k Giveaway - 600th day AMA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by pateraterick, Jul 7, 2013.

1. It's a shame to see you leave :(

Question; What's your favorite kind of candy?
  2. You probably don't know me but I kinda knew you (yeah creepy)
    It's really sad to see another veteran EMC player go... especially one whos been here for 600 days... I hope you have a great rest of your life! Goodbye!
    What is the best creation you have made on emc, wether by yourself or with others?
  3. I'm saddened to see you leave, but I'm also saddened that I didn't know you. You seem like a great person. My question is: Do you like curry?
  4. Pat, I didn't know you well, but goodbye and good luck in life. (Sorry if this has been asked already) but
    What is your favorite song?
  5. Sorry to see you leave.

Question - Cheese or CHETTA Cheese?
  6. Sorry to see you leave :(

Do you prefer dogs or cats?
  7. How is Minecraft in its worst days? I've been on Minecraft since....February 2011, and I still haven't left my desk.
    I'm quite certain this game is a lot more potent than most illegal drugs.
    jrm531 and matthew12hydro like this.
  8. Which games impressed you?

I shall forever wait that avatar D:
  9. I never knew you but I'm going to miss you
    Which smp is your favourite?

10. Sorry to see you go :(
    What was the first thing you built on EMC?
  11. Do you think Nick5013 should change his question? Also, what is a Double-Stellated Rhombi Truncated Icosadodecahedron?
  12. How many times did you unclaim a residence?
  13. Come back soon!!! Also, Pancakes or Waffles?
  14. a giveaway? :3 ... but we had fun - I don't like people leaving ... I'm starting drama school soon, got my first summer job, etc etc - so i know how it is to need time to do other things ... Hope i'll see you sometime soon - ekl

Edit: What did you enjoy most, so far in your time on emc?
  15. So, Since your leaving, what will you think about the future of video games? Would you still play MC, would you think about actual life and getting a job over the summer, what would you do in the future?

Raeiu904-
    Minecraftgirl30-
    ThePieNinja3000-
  16. If you had to pick, what's the most memorable thing that you remember about EMC or Minecraft in general?

(written by minecraftgirl30, raeiu904, and ThePieNinja3000)
  17. How do you feel about carrots?
  18. What is one thing you regret not doing in EMC that you could have done?
  19. Through what period of time on EMC was the funnest for you?
  20. Are you answering ALL questions?