1000th day AMA + Giveaway + Trivia!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kaddrii, Oct 22, 2018.

?

How are you today?

Good! 7 vote(s) 58.3%
Bad... 1 vote(s) 8.3%
Ehh 2 vote(s) 16.7%
Feeling good after I saw your typical "Hey" :D 2 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. Hey guys, it's me again :D

Yes, you read the title correctly! I'm turning 1000 days old already. Man has it been quite the thousand days. I would tell you stories about it, but that would take a while for you guys to read it, so let's not :p

I just want to say that it has been an amazing time on EMC so far, and thankfully I plan to stay for a while longer :p
    EMC is so unique and it is just full of the nicest of people; you guys are always willing to help each other out, give out your things when others need it, and many more things. I see it almost every day I am on and it's just plain awesome!
    We have so many different people here, even though our community is actually pretty small. I just love to be here from the bottom of my tiny heart.

Anywaaaaays,
    I'd like to do something different, and add a trivia to my typical AMA + Giveaway.
    Feel free to enter the trivia here! :
    If a tie should occur, I will ask the person (or people) who got the smallest amount of points on the trivia to pick the winner!
    I will also choose at random who wins the Giveaway.
    For the AMA, you can ask me anything IRL or EMC related, as usual :D

The winner of the trivia will receive a mystery box!
    And the winner of the Giveaway will receive one spark, one fragile elytra, and one golden apple! (blue text)

Good luck! :D
  2. Cool idea! What is your favorite promo?
    Also, the trivia questions are made so you can check all of the answers, not sure if you want to fix it.
    607 and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  3. Hmm it was mostly guessing for me in the trivia since I don't know you too well, but maybe that'll change soon :D

I'm not sure what the correct answer for your Outposts was, but I love seeing and hearing about Frontier builds! Especially themed, I think huge bases all in one style can look amazing. What have you done out there, are you part of any themed Outposts?

How did you find EMC, and what caught your eye? The towny aspect, economy, etc?

Why are you from SMP2 and not the clear greatest, SMP4? ;)
    607 and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  4. For anyone who did the trivia with more than one answer per question, if one was right, then I'll give you the point :p
    Whoops!! I thought I fixed that but I guess it didn't save! Thanks

My favourite promo is voting armour or the Fahrenheit 500k set.

Thats fine! :) What smp are you from? Maybe we'll run into each other if I catch you on there :p

I am, in fact, part of an OP with a few friends I met one day, and we're headed for a themed OP. It is built in a ravine and each room has a different purpose, but most of it is public, aside from a few of our personal places :p
    I am also planning to build in the future an OP based on a book series I read called Matched, and to give you the briefing, I plan to make each biome like the burrows in the book, but themed to look like the biome. Everything is connected with "air trains" which will actually look like super fancy minecart rails. They'll be curved and going up and down in areas, etc. It will be a fun project, but the area I have picked is way far from town. I might make a thread for people to sign up to be a part of the project. (Sorry for the long paragraph xD)

I, honestly, have no memory of finding EMC or anything. The earliest I remember of EMC was that it had a different spawn (if I remember correctly). I spawned on the smp2 server, which always seemed to be empty aside from me :p
    I don't know why I stayed, but it was probably because everyone was so helpful and nice (when they were on :p) The economy and community definitely.

Well, I spawned on smp2 and just stuck there :p
    You could say the same about any other smp. I guess I didn't find out there were other smps until later too, so I didn't feel like changing after building my res :p
    I might move to smp4 some day, but I've already made promises to move to smp5 and smp7 yet :p

Edit: and why aren't you a part of the amazing smp2? :D
    Fuldmathr likes this.
  5. Chocolate milk Shakes or Strawberry milk shakes ?
  6. What is your favorite type of fox and cat?
  7. whats your favourite part of emc
  8. Chocolate :3

Favourite type of fox would be red, and cat would be white puffy ones on toilet paper (I normally dont like pure breed cats or dogs because they will have diseases and infections because of incest, and they're super expensive...)

The community and the uniqueness of EMC's system (play your way is my favourite)
    AncientTower likes this.
  9. Sweet! Happy b-day friend!

Who's your top 3 favorite friends on EMC? If you choose me, that's great, lol, but you dont have too :) Be honest :D

P.S. After your done with the trivia I would also want to know that answers to the questions as well :)
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  10. Awww well okay...
    Okay, I have two friends, Cocoinaction and yoshiyoshi5, but they won't be on the list because they technically don't play minecraft anymore...
    So I guess the list would consist of you, Stnywitness ;), cam7051, and MattieTheSpud :p

Was planning to do that anyways :)

Edit: Okay so I'm not one to give out others answers, but buddy what the heck! Your my oldest friend and you only got 2 right XD
    607 and Stnywitness like this.
  11. :D

:( HOW?? Lol
  12. I DON'T KNOW!! And I did have another name, I had it when we first met :p
  13. Yeah...I remembered after I said that lol
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  14. Bump!
    Stnywitness likes this.
  15. Bump!
    Stnywitness likes this.
  16. Bump! Giveaway will end November the 10th (I hope that's long enough :p)
    607 and Stnywitness like this.
  17. Bump!
    Stnywitness likes this.
  18. Bump!
    Stnywitness likes this.
  19. Un-o Bump-o please post on my thread-o
    Stnywitness likes this.