1000r for a Winning Idea

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by moyaboya, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Build a volcano with lava coming out but inside would be your secret base :) and build underground areas for what you need :D
  2. Ehhh too boring
    Too complicated
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. How about building a giant piece of pie out of wool
  4. I'm doing that on another server
  5. I'm still thinking I might do a cake factory
  6. You should do this and put snow on top as ice cream
  7. how about building pixel art ? like this one
  8. I think you should make a Adventure Map on your res. If you don't know what that is type it in to Youtube
  9. if he does this im hoping for a austin powers themed volcano lair :D
  10. Make the ground a large hole lined with clean stone and some oree (to represent a cave) and build an upside down floating island, like a chunk of your res was risen out of the ground and flipped over.
  11. speaking of Austin Powers he should make Dr Evil human form ship with the eye as glass like in the movie lolol
    dylan_frenette and S_R_L_B like this.
  12. Btw:
    1: I don't think you can actually build a house out of cake cause they cant go on top of each other , I think :p
    2: Someone already has a giant cake building. You can go ahead and do it to but gl lol

ALSO THANK YOU S_R_L_B FOR THE THE 2ND LIKE I GOT ON THIS SITE AND OBAMA REELECTED WOOTS
    S_R_L_B and TomvanWijnen like this.
  13. How about a giant BABY
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  14. How bout you make a sign that says
    your name
    S: 100000000000
    dirt
    with a chest below the sign!
  15. Actually how about he build a giant chest with a giant sign with that info ^
  16. id rather have a small chest
  17. Well if he build a giant chest he can actually build stuff inside as a house
    Ideas : build square areas as much as how many slots are in a actual chest and do different things inside each square areas that would be really cool :)
  18. What about a water-park? we haven't had one of those in forever :)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  19. How about a Ocean Liner
  20. a giant piece of cheese (emmenthaler) with mice looking out of the holes :)