1 Year Anniversary party!!!!!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by DragonFlame356, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Hey lucky would you like to be participating in the game?
  2. I try to go, but depends at what time will be the party
  3. Ok i will be getting time eventually
    Now remember people if 1.6 or 4th of July get in the way of this I will be moving it back so keep a lookout for that
  4. If it won't be at midnight for me, I'll try to join in! :D
  5. Trust me it won't be that late lol
  6. I will come I think.(Exept when I am sleeping at that time) Nice game Idea:)

7. Never heard about time zones? On the other side of the world it's the opposite of time. So, cause mark and me livein the Netherlands, there is a chance it WILL be at midnight for us.
    marknaaijer and PenguinDJ like this.
  8. O I didn't know EMC had national members what time is it for you right now?
  9. Right now it's 17:40 or 5:40 PM
  10. Ok I'll try to make it in the afternoon but ill see anyway does anyone want to participate in the game?
  11. Yes, me
  12. me plz i like those drug potions
  13. Ok 607 you are in it and ironicswordplay you will be backup but you will probably be moved into it I don't know yet I will have to see
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  14. Yes Sorce one for Ironicness
  15. Generalfelino015 want to be in your party :D
  16. Ok ironicswordplay you are no longer a backup you are in it I hope to see you there
  17. Hello I am sorry to say that unless I get a big response of people telling me to do my party I don't think I can do it, Since 1.6 and Fourth of July sandwich the event it's going to be hard to do it
    I am hoping though to still be able to do the drop party and the game we will see
  18. As long as you do a time during the day for central time, I can come. I would like to sign up.
  19. Ill come hopefully but need to know the time.