1 Mil Drop Party! July 1st

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by DubChef, Jun 2, 2015.

?

Would you rather have broken down blocks or whole blocks (such as lapis, coal, diamond, emeralds)

Poll closed Jun 23, 2015.
Whole Blocks 32 vote(s) 72.7%
Broken Down 12 vote(s) 27.3%
  1. Can't wait for it to start!!! Definitely going to be there (might be multi tasking g with the new series "Zoo" on TV tonite though XD)
  2. 20 minutes left!
  3. Ladies and gents. Anyone here good with internet connections? I can't connect in as my internet service is "limited".

If this can be fixed I'll be on in the next 15 minutes (hopefully?).

HOWEVER.
    if I can't get on. This event will have to be postponed until tomorrow 9pm emc time. I will keep you all updated. :(
    georgeashington likes this.
  4. It's not you. Look at EMC's server status--everything says "Timed Out"

EDIT: and it just fixed itself. and now smp7 is full xD

EDIT2: and now everything is "Timed Out" again. this TPS lag must be serious =P
  5. It's my internet too. Kats on at the moment and having no problems...
    My wifi won't connect to phones either so I think it's British connection.
  6. Not British connection, I can't get on either... I'm in the US.
  7. Half the time I can connect and then when I try re-connecting after being kicked out of smp7 I get the message "Error connecting to servers; are they down?"
  8. I can't even connect to google to look at funny pictures of cats to cheer me up...
  9. Well tomorrow is always gonna happen
    DubChef likes this.
  10. Don't worry Dub, i'm sure it'll be better by tomorrow. :D
    DubChef likes this.

11. Thanks guys! I'll have punched my router so many times by then it better work...
  12. Minecraft doesn't shut down because of an update release, they just slip it into the launcher without you noticing until you enter Singleplayer with everything in your face, or can't join a Multiplayer server =P
  13. oh *.*
  14. I will be there as well! Hope to see you soon!
  15. If you're planning on being there tonight (and any other members who aren't supporters) you might want to get there early, smp7 filled up quickly last night around the time it was going to begin.
    DubChef likes this.
  16. Well i got there 10 minutes early. Or tried to. >.>

Edit: and i'll be skipping this party for a waterpark irl today so... If you decide to go, save me something please xD
  17. Sorry I couldn't be of more help yesterday. Hopefully Virgin has their internet stuff straightened out :) Excited for tonight, though!
    georgeashington and DubChef like this.
  18. Thanks poof. No worries.

The whole areas been knocked out. So they've got engineers fixing it now apparently. We shall have to see as they've been there all day!