1 DC beef

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Giselbaer, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. None of you shall stand in the way of my plans, 13k.
  2. Or shall we
  3. This will eat up more of my pocket than I could eat in a week, BUT IT'S FOOD THAT DOES THE EATING!!!!!! 16k
  4. We have a winner! xxcapmanxx, you can pick up your beef (please don't forget to pay). It's 2 SC instead of 1 DC for logistical reasons, but they keep your meat just as beefy.
  5. 11.1k for nommy steak :)
  6. Oh it's already over XD lolololol
  7. rampage its not over since xxcapmanxx only bid 3 hours after Dee6983
  8. derp i forgot today is wensday
  9. There was a 24 hour gap in between bids so, per the auction terms, this auction is now over and the winner is

Please make payment and pickup arrangements per the terms dictated under the auction rules. Thread will remain open for the purpose of communicating these details if needed.

Once payment and pickup is complete Giselbaer, you're more than welcome to report the initial post to have the auction thread closed.

Let me know either here or via PM if there's questions or concerns related to this.
  10. It's all good. I declared xxcapmanxx the winner in my post, about 32 hours after his winning bid. Seems like after that, somebody :p messed up times and dates. Right now I'm still waiting for payment, and the beef is sitting there, ready to be picked up.
  11. Please let me know if there's any difficulty! Now though, this auction and its thread will be closed and archived.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.