1.5 Snapshots Thread

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by RainbowChin, Jan 3, 2013.

1. What most people will use redstone blocks for:
    Awesome creations and insanely cool games and effects...
    What I'll use redstone blocks for:
    Random crap just because it looks cool...
    HylianNinja, jkjkjk182 and mba2012 like this.
  2. The funny thing is... Is the only reason I'm gonna like 1.5 is because of the cool looking redstone block...Not much else there for me to get excited about.
  3. So after these bonemeal changes, will it now be impossible to grow trees/wheat etc by just planting them and waiting? Do we have to use bonemeal?
  4. I doubt they would ever remove that, it was just changes to growth via bonemeal
    607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. Ah great, thanks! I got worried for a second there
  6. Spawner minecarts in 13w06a!
  7. Another way for us all to die in mobarena. YAAAAAYY!! :D
  8. This is going to be an awesome update... I think I say that for every update xD
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  9. I thought there was a fix that allowed you to attach minecarts together? Or was I dreaming that?
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  10. i saw that on the minecraft upate wiki aswell
  11. Improved Minecart
  12. Also we will no longer be runing the oceans by taking water as infinite water sources no longer need a block underneath :)
    mba2012, creepincreepers7 and 607 like this.
  13. Pity Powered Minecarts are total crap then. :D
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  14. I think it could be good by using the things that dispense items into furnaces to make a rail line that continuously runs and uses up coal
  15. Water
    • Creating a infinite water source no longer needs a block underneath, but has to have a water source block.
    • This means you won't ruin rivers or oceans with Buckets
    Has to be my favourite
  16. ah, lovely bumps lol.
    I guess reduced time for Minecraft has lead me to forget about these, I might get something out earlier
    nfell2009 likes this.
  17. I never really did recieve my 500 D:
  18. I have already started designing a auto chicken hatcher, killer, and drop collector that is quite nice:p
  19. lol, fixed