1.5 Redstone Contest

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by chickeneer, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. >.> Yes I do. As a Math Education Major I have Calculus every day.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  2. You going to be a math teacher? :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. I made a little thing at my res 8402 I have a coble gen and I made it auto from coble to stone no hands on

Also I made an auto firework show to go on every night

So I enter :p
  4. Ok, I think I have messaged everybody regarding the Contest. If you DIDN'T get a message, you need to contact me ASAP; otherwise you are going to get left out of the contest. Perhaps your form submission didn't go through, I don't know but I would hate for anyone to be left out.

Should be fun to judge these (and hard, they are pretty good)
  5. Where do I go to view the submissions?
  6. i didnt get the pm
  7. sorry just did it
  8. Ok, Going to be away from my computer for a while. If you didn't get a message. Go ahead and submit it on the form. And leave a message here
  9. okay i submit it and have no message yet
  10. The message isn't automatic... lol
    WolfThunderblade and jkjkjk182 like this.
  11. Chickeneer, you should make your chicken minions sent the messages for you. :p
  12. Sorry everyone but the judging has been pushed back to the next few days. Unfortunately I have felt under the weather and have had difficulties getting anything done. Some pretty awesome creations though!
  13. Get better soon!
  14. rainy-chicken-coop.jpg rain5.jpg SnowChicken-738406.jpg
    Also, a glamour shot. Wouldnt upload to imgur without producing an error... =(
    http://thechickenstreet.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/goliath-rain.jpg
    marklea likes this.
  15. I wish we knew what kinds of creations were submitted before they are all finished judging.
  16. Oh, is there gonna be an order? Like:
    !st: Some dweeb
    @nd: Some other dweeb
    #th: That other dweeb's friend
    %th: The first dweeb's cousin, but also a friend
    Or something like that?
  17. Yes

No, I have no idea what exactly you are saying; but we will be picking a specific 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. But plan on presenting all of the creations in a formal fashion. Should be pretty cool (hopefully- haven't done it yet)
  18. Is it only you how will pick the winners?
  19. No, it is a panel of Staff; but unfortunately I am needing to get all of the information collected in an easy way to make judging go easily... or something.

I haven't been able to concentrate this weekend to get that done.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.