1.5 Redstone Contest

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by chickeneer, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chickeneer's gonna like my machine :D
  2. The total Rupee Prize at stake is up to 215k for all 3 winners. Submission deadline is April 11th.

Everyone still has plenty of time to enter if you haven't started yet!
    margaritte and napoleon3665 like this.
  3. Hey, good to see you about!
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. I must enter.....
  5. I wish :p
  6. I had an idea that would be perfect if I knew how to make it work with a 1.5 redstone item in it.
  7. I may be able to help you. what res is it on, and where in the res is it?
  8. Give this thing here a BUmp. This week is the last week to get your submissions in!
    Dwight5273 likes this.
    Is it ok if I made a creation just for fun? Mine won't do much of anything besides a unique game that I made up.
  9. Oh wow, I just realized that I haven't entered yet. I will go do that now.
  10. Just a reminder to everyone that ALL submissions must be submitted in the next 2 days.

Thank You!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. wait, can it be entered at, say, 11:59 on the 11th?

and if so, what time zone? (im EST) XD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. I remember when JabrZer0 did a red stone contest; it was fun. Great job setting it up :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  13. Ok, Today's the LAST DAY!!! I should be messaging everyone that has submitted with some sort of confirmation message here on the site. (I will also include if I need any extra information, or time to set up viewing your creation)

Hopefully will have things set up to start judging this weekend; and the winners announced sometime at the beginning of next week.
  14. Just go ahead and give heyaroo the 215k. :p
  15. Did you JUST send a PM to everyone, or you will? Because I didn't get one if the first one's the right one. :/...
  16. nah - I didn't get one either ... I think he's waiting first, not sure
  17. Nor did I.
  18. OMG! I haven't had time to send the messages. I will post here after I have sent them. It will probably be after I get out of classes tomorrow. Darn School- wish I could just Minecraft all day.
  19. Calm down guys, chicken has to learn his math:p
    12097425905jc5B6.jpg
    mba2012, melk73, ninjaboy5656 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.