Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ImParanoid, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Book 1 , the life of betsy the punk and her descendants. Haha
    zulu9 likes this.
  2. Too bad that emeralds wont actually be rare, but quite common. All you have to do is re egg a villager after you use up its trade limit, the plop it back down again.
  3. O' I hope not, my mining camp is so far away that town better not be considered another world. D: I need these Ender chests, so I don't go crazy.
  4. Well, it would be awesome. But it would take away from the survival aspect, as the wilderness vault would. I'm also in the wild on multiple servers, and all of my bases are extremely far out in the wild. If town is part of the same world, I think people will "send" stuff to their buddies in town...or register another account and get the items themselves.
  5. lol there is also someone called TheSoggyWaffle :p
  6. Yay for sitting in the airport because of a delayed flight D:. someone save me!
  7. Not 50% more rare, but 25 times more rare than diamond which is 2500% rarer, not 50. Big difference.
  8. Well, I'm pretty excited about 1.3 due to all the new things, but we will have to wait a bit after it's available if we want to play EMC...
  9. Not too long though :) Justin's supposedly already prepared most of the stuff for it.
  10. justin may do sunthing with that
  11. Nice.
  12. i started making my book publishing company like 3 months ago
  13. i think its funny how most of you are uniformed :p I usually check out each snapshot, watch the videos, and look over the change logs. no horses, thats for sure. you need much more xp to get to lvl 30 after lvl 17, and one exploit that i found is that if you smelt and break cobble, you get infinite xp, as long as your picks last. you cannot use a writing book in a bookshelf, and they cannot be stored. that is just stupid i think. also...
    if villager trading will be in emc... i know how to get tons of emeralds...
    make a reed farm, make paper, then give it to the guy in a white coat (not an apron) and usually they have a thing of like 17 paper for an emerald. :)
    oo source of emeralds for trading or for making stuff!
    fun fact: diamonds where originally going to be called emeralds, but the name (and color) where changed to diamond, and a blue-teal color.
    DogsRNice likes this.
  14. yes but they can CHANGE the trades :p