Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ImParanoid, Jun 24, 2012.

1. I wonder if the vault will stay the same when ender chests go in.
  2. more than likely. enderchests aren't cross server spread and can be accessed in the wild while vault can't. maybe locked chests will change though. you never know. :p
  3. its not just game companies it basically every company, but when u say these companies don't care its like saying every one in every company just doesn't care.
  4. tis true, people do care - but it all basically revolves around the moolah.
  5. I heard in 1.3 there will be horses and emrealds
  6. Thank you green hornet for going back on topic. Was just going to say can we stop arguing.
  7. Yea and you can even trade with villagers. but the sad thing is emerald ore is 50% more rare than diamond. :(
    P.S. Hi paranoid
  8. Yeah, but they are nerfing the trading system. You can only trade the villagers 3-15 times. (or atleast in the latest weekend)

Hi hornet.
  9. I wonder if the horses thing is true or not. but u can even write books , i might open a library
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. Their going have horse in black ops 2 why not in MC but really I'm excited for next update I still remember saying what am I going to do with this redstone dust lol :p memories haha
    imBobertRobert and josh303011 like this.
  11. I hope there won't be a wild reset. I would love to add enderchests and more importantly books to the LLO. We can have some epic libraries and stories about that place and / or the EMC. Maybe a combinations of enderchests and books will work for an in game info system.
    Like having the same manual in an enderchest. Still do not know how books will work. Will be able to copy books too (preserving the content)?
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. I have mixed feelings about 1.3 - one one hand, some cool new additions but on the other hand, so many threads debating about the wild resetting (which it won't) and what I hate the modt: The price of enchanted items going right down. :(
    Monster_ likes this.
  13. Unless this was changed recently, it's actually 25x rarer which means 2500% rarer
  14. Same! I've actually already built a 14 floor library/bookstore :D Just waiting for 1.3 now.
    Dwight5273 and mba2012 like this.
  15. I reakon Justin may find a way to keep the price of enchanted items up.
    gabe627 likes this.
  16. sorry to jump in on this but i agree as well. The tripwire and editable books are awesome the easy xp... not so much
    Monster_ likes this.
  17. ya they thought people would just keep re mining it :/
  18. Nah, he wouldn't. I doubt it anyway.
  19. Guys - you really are not going to get hurt by the xp changes.

You will just sell more items at a lower price = few items at high prices.
    There will still be a market.

The only thing this helps is those of us who prefer to farm our own - without afk grinding. I love the idea of getting to use enchanted items more. Right not if I happen to get high enough xp to enchant something - I feel it is worth to much to really use. I've enchanted, maybe, a dozen things.
    imBobertRobert and LZBZ_DW like this.
  20. I'm curious about the Ender Chests as well. I know they are now 1 world / 1 person, as opposed multiple players being able to access the chest.... My curiosity however, is regarding the "worlds." Is town considered part of a single world? Will the chests be able to transport goods to town? My minimap considers town part of a single world.... any thoughts?