1,000,000r EVENT

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Gianluca99Star, Jan 26, 2022.

?

If you are free would you be interesting in participating

yes 17 vote(s) 100.0%
no 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Thinking of a multi-level tournament challenge style event but I would need to know if there is interest!

either comment below or take the poll to help me get an idea

oh btw I will give 50k to a random person who helps out with the poll :)

the event would be a few different challenges, a mixture of solo competitions and team competitions until only 1 player is left (sort of like a minigame battle royal)
  2. Welp, I just handed over the chess tournaments to Star Events >.> details are in your forum PMs.

I have a Minigames Galore on smp8 /v +minigames. There's various games there, including Capture the Flag. If you want to use it, just ask. The TreeHouse also has board games and other recreation open for everyone to use at any time. Utopia /v +treehouse. Just tell me if you want me to tweak anything, or give you blueprints or etc.
    Gianluca99Star and Stnywitness like this.
  3. This sounds very interesting. I would just remind about the idea of designing it with a level of randomness so pure skill isn't needed: that give a more level playing field for younger players or people w/o super great skill: yet effort and skill still play a big role.

I'm interested to see what comes of this.
    Also keep in mind I'm planning on hosting an event the weekend of Feb 12/13. Not self-promoting, just trying to prevent conflicting timeslots, which seems to happen a lot. https://empireminecraft.com/threads...d-suicide-pve-2nd-edition-nether-event.85677/
    Gianluca99Star likes this.
  4. Yes i was thinking thew same thing... a mixture of skill and randomness to give a fair playing shot to all but still have the competitive nature!

I will make sure to not conflict your events! and don't worry, do as much self promo here as you want xD
    SkeleTin007 and Grimm_Pantalones like this.
  5. Sounds like a Mr. Beast style event competition, I dig it.
  6. More info on this event, the stages and the sign ups will be announced later this week!!