0 rupee Club

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by _REMOVED_87055, Apr 2, 2015.

1. <3
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  2. Nope. I'm lower lately than I have been in years, but no way near zero (unless you compare it to Faithcaster, of course)
    gunthro likes this.

3. Well i left the 0r club :D
    FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  4. There is only one way back :rolleyes:
    El1azV, FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  5. Yep and i just did it
    FDNY21 and ScarTheNinja like this.
  6. */pay calhencha 21991* There ya go, my inactive friend. :)
  7. xD
  8. And, whenever I need rupees, I can log in as him. */pay Evesthery xxx*

9. That looks a bit better
  10. I don't think I have even been below 1k since the first day I have played. I know a couple weeks ago I got close to under 1k but don't think I have done it. Maybe tomorrow when I claim my next res as I just spent some 50k today? Shall see. Perhaps just so I can join the club :p
  11. What was the fools gold?
  12. A message went round saying: "You have bought a Fools Gold for 4115r" Something like that :p
    ScarTheNinja and 607 like this.
  13. Did it take your money?
  14. Nope, it was just a joke message that went around :)
    607 likes this.
  15. "Stop beating yourself up; we all have a long list of transgressions, so don’t be discouraged by your faults. God’s grace is sufficient for you (2 Corinthians 12:9). “There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” Romans 8:1"Please correct me whenever you can. I have no problems with you doing so and it pleases me to be corrected.
    :)
  16. I agree
    607 likes this.
  17. oh no, it happened :(

607 likes this.
  18. Not to fear though, I cashed in about half my ffriday night mining loot and am back to 15k which means I probably made about 30k in the two hours I was there which is pretty motivating to online my beacon in my mine
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  19. Beacons are fun, fun are beacons!
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  20. And so is bacon!
    f_Builder_s likes this.