The wonderful world of multiplayer Minecraft, servers are a great place to meet and interact with individuals from all over the world. Every server has different courtesies although most follow a similar pattern. On most Minecraft servers you are required to act a specific way and follow guidelines and rules put in place by the server’s staff. Empire Minecraft is a perfect example of a well-balanced rule system where as long as you follow them you will have a great time. As long as you know how to act on a Minecraft server you’ll do well in the community.
Popular Minecraft servers can get hectic with players who join only to cause grief or cause problems. Minecraft servers have put in place chat filters and hire staff to keep the trouble-doers in bay. Server staff have taken the time and effort to think up code of conducts and guidelines for them to be followed, not broken. There are servers meant for griefing and swearing so please don’t join ones that don’t allow it. Minecraft manners can be tricky to learn due to there being different rules on each server, but as long as you read up on the rules you should be fine.
Tips when on a Multiplayer server
- Listen to the staff! They know what they are talking about
- Just because you see someone else breaking the rules doesn’t mean it’s okay, instead report them and move on!
- If you are having trouble with rule breakers contact staff immediately, don’t think the problem is too small for staff to handle, they are here to help you.
- Read the rules upon joining, don’t think you can learn them as you go. It’s best that when you join a server that has a ruleset to follow it from the very beginning.
How to act on a Multiplayer server
- Respect staff and what they say.
- Treat others with respect you’d want people to give to you.
- Don’t use spam, TaLk LiKe ThIs, yell in caps or break any other chat rule.
- Welcome and help newer players.