[Unofficial Debate] Wild Reset

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jonions, Jun 20, 2012.

?

To reset or not to reset? Remember to READ.

Yes, I want the reset. 36 vote(s) 30.8%
No, I don't want the reset. 81 vote(s) 69.2%
  1. I have not singled out anyone. I have "attacked" a group. What you said to me is an insult directed at me. Are you going to attack me for saying this? Griefers are selfish jerks.
  2. While we are on the same side here
    This is the kind of stuff that makes people hate you
    Everyone should get a fair vote and that is final
    This is like saying that if someone has never been to , say, New York than they shouldnt care if it is burned to the ground, and yes that is an EXTREME example but it states my point. Just because you have never gone somewhere does not mean you shouldnt care about it and its well being
    (edit)
    And how DARE you say "people do this all the time" People shoot each other all the time, does that make it right HELL NO, it ticks me off when people say crap like that
    Call_Me_DeJaja and zulu9 like this.
  3. There are no new biomes.The temples will be greifed anyway. And there is oonyl one ore that sucks because you cant make tools from it. Srry for bein negative, but im looking at what the futures gonna end up as. All in all, my response:
    SecretAznEks, Monster_ and jkjkjk182 like this.
  4. that's what half the yes people are experiencing! they haven't explored the wild thoroughly and they haven't seen anybody's wild colony or house - they're saying yes based on the fact of new items and the first few hundred block nuke zone that they don't travel out of. and yes i'm aware people hate me - whatever though.
  5. well the emerald are good cause u trade with villagers, and i say first in best dressed for the temples, :) i really wanna reset
  6. 1. New stuff will spawn in unexplored areas
    2. Huge parts are untouched or even never seen. See 1.
    3. If this is the case there could be spawn posts made further out to make it easier to get to new areas. No need to blast all the wilds
    4. It is not about stuff in our chests. It is about the builds, outposts, cities, mine systems and other things (yeah, grinders too) people made there that is not possible in town. We can't just grab that and put in to the new wilds, can we?
    Monster_ likes this.
  7. As mentioned earlier you can get emeralds FROM villagers too (pretty cheap) so your trading with them will just work. *

*That is if the EMC ueses the villager trading. Else your argument is invalid too anyway.
    Monster_ and oidgod like this.
  8. "attacking" and "insulting" someone is name calling, and you have done it in practically every calm and organized dicussion about the reset that I have read, AND gotten a thread closed down because you couldn't help yourself from insulting others who did not share you're views. Secret SPECIFICALLY said in the first post NOT to attack people, ie. name calling, calling people jerks is an attack and completely unconstructive, if you can't debate your point of view without calling names and being rude please keep your comments to yourself... it's not fair to the OP to get his thread closed down as well.
  9. The only half-Decent thing in a temple is tnt, which you cant use
  10. he didn't really attack anyone though - he said that people who vote yes so they can get free storage are jerks - which is pretty true. they're not voting on the basis of a wild reset at all, they're thinking about themselves and getting something thats 10r for free.
    oidgod likes this.
  11. Also we have the, *drumroll* PRA!!!!! :O
    Monster_ likes this.
  12. Just let's keep it civil. Spenser6 and me tried to point out the arguments against the posts arguing for a reset without insults. Let's got from there, ok?
    NINJATTILA and Monster_ like this.
  13. Spenser6 and i
  14. Yes but that is just the problem they want a reset so that they can repeat past events.
    and how long will that last? a week? mabye 2 weeks? People need to learn to stop being lazy and actuctally go out and do what minecraft was meant for, Go and mine resources and take them back to build with.
    Does SP have shops? does SP have a money system? no it dosent.
    these players rely on the Money System too much. and even then when they have none we get them begging for money and spamming the chat. and yes our rupee system makes gameplay more fun and lets us buy rare items such as enchanted picks, But would they be able to do that in SP? the awnser is NO the couldnt, they are forced to go and actuctally play the game instead of relying on others to do it for them.
    Not resetting the wild will make people actuctallyhave to take time to explore the wild and not just whine because they cant find diamonds within 500 blocks of spawn
  15. i'd recommend you re read my posts before you think that i agree for a reset.
  16. I never said that i thought you wanted a reset i never implied that you did, and if i did i did not mean to
  17. The amount of - misunderstanding and unfounded accusations in this post are ..

This whole thread makes my head hurt.
  18. well what you said below
    is a basic watered down version of exactly what i'm saying and what i agree with.
  19. there's a debate in basically every thread you post in, coincidence? probably not. lol
  20. No what
    no what i am saying is that We do not need a reset. it will make people have to go out and explore. i am not saying this means the Town players shouldnt have a fair vote, i am just saying that it would be better for everyone if we had no reset
    zulu9 likes this.