smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I replanted the wheat field.
  2. also it might be that the railway damages were not griefers but ppl working on improving and connecting the tracks. I see more new tracks and connections than damaged ones so we are still on a good way :)
  3. I would have myself if I hadn't just been logging off. Thanks zulu9.
  4. Started a new mob farm with the help of sirairbear and beamer91 inside one of the nearby mountains. Also started construction on a new rail project (it is located between zulu9 and sirairbear's rooms).
  5. I would like to announce our newest resident, FizzyDaddle.
  6. We'll soon have enough people to form a government ;)
  7. A nice community, yes. But a government? That takes work! Hopefully we can manage affairs without the need for a formal organization. :)
  8. News Update

FizzyDaddle, the latest resident, has completed an attractive ranch/gable house in a little dell in the desert near sirairbear's hamlet.

Runewulf has continued development of his White Harbor, building a very attractive tower. This is part of his Harbor complex for sailors and visitors.

We received a bit of griefing. Everyone chipped in to fix up sirairbear's tavern. Runewulf and Curundu made bookshelves but weren't sure where to put them, but if you need bookshelves sirairbear I believe we can accommodate. The smaller vault now has water dripping from the ceiling but I hope to have it dry soon.

There is also someone new in the outpost. It remains to be seen whether they choose to join. We hope they feel comfortable enough to make it their home.

A thief was found in the outpost, but he was most apologetic, and returned the stolen items, so has been pardoned.

I upgraded the enchanting table room in the main outpost building to a full complement of 30 bookshelves. Level 50 enchanting may now take place (got a Fortune 3, Eff 4 pick as my first enchanting with the upgrade). If the enchanting levels seem to to be too high for some, don't forget that the power level of the enchanting table can be reduced by placing torches on the bookshelves.

Thanks to everyone for making the outpost a great place to be.
  9. And it was pointed out that the community doesn't have a name. Should we stick with zulu9's jungle outpost or come up with something with less words in it ;)

10. The White Harbor in a storm.
  11. News Update

I would like to welcome TrF96 and Mr_Petter to the jungle outpost as its newest members!

If you can find us, and like life in the wilderness, there is always room for one more.
  12. News Update

I would like to welcome Bendik2405 and Jony0709 as the newest members of our community.
  13. Is there anyone I can talk with to join your community? :)
  14. Definitely! PM zulu9, Curundu or me when online. Or work out the location from the previous messages and come and join us.

It may look like a bit of a distance from the wild spawn but it's only 10 minutes by boat - quicker by land. You won't need to bring too much as we can help you get started.

We'll be happy to give directions if you can't find the way.
  15. Just to say someinthing.
    I was just recently in the wild five minutes ago on SMP7 and their was a thing made out of dirt that said SUCK!
    and im in the wild atm and I saw BlockHead make something sawing TROLL, please help.
    Oh TROLL is if you go south and SUCK! is North.
    Not 10,000 north and south.
  16. I have screenshots but i dont know how to show them :/
  17. 2012-04-29_15.59.26.png
    thats SUCK!

2012-04-29_16.00.35.png
    Thats TROLL
  18. News Update

I would like to announce the arrival of two new members to the community, Skywarp84 and sfgiantsrule.
  19. yall gotta have 1 guy always on there so its not griefed.