smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. where exactly was that sign? guess we begin to atrract griefers :/
  2. I think what he means is around Havock's bridge there was a giant dirt thing in the sky that said U SUCK! part of it's still there. On the south end it said TROLL in big dirt letters.
  3. ah ok. so no griefing but just some harmless troll. thanks for the clean up then xl.
    and thanks for clarifying panda :) I will sleep better now
  4. Yeah we seem fine I think we might be out far enough. Though when I have people trying to come to me I head to town just in case.
  5. lol yea we might be far enough and theirs so many creepers between us and town
  6. Welcome to JellyFace14 and Dwight5273 our newest members.
  7. Welcome to freza123456!

Skywarp84 has shown himself to be a bit of a wizard. Here is his home being constructed. Apparently he started using magic even before it was finished. ;)

Here is an image of the completed tower (with magicks in the "off" state):

In the background you can see the Jungle Outpost lighthouse.

Thank you to Skywarp84 for adding an epic building to our area. :cool:
  8. thanks for the compliments curu :) Although its not completly finished yet! hehe
  9. Lol nice lighting picture
  10. Notice:
    I will close the submissions for the community name tomorrow. The entries so far are on the first post in this thread.
    I'd love to hear more suggestions. There will be a price!

Also:
    Should we let the whole empire vote by putting up a poll in the forums or should we do it only within the community?
    I see no harm in letting others vote too but wanted to get your opinion on it first.
  11. Let it be an open vote, why not.
  12. Welcome to our newest member:
    jrbitzer6012b
  13. Wait why ain't i in the list :(
  14. Welcome New Members! I seem to have been logging on when nobody else is on. :( I've been active I promise xD
  15. Oh. I didn't know you are already a part. Added you.
  16. yay :)
  17. Gotta go now be back tommorow!
  18. I am thinking about how we best introduce new members. I often get questions like
    "Can I shear the sheep?", "Can I harvest that farm?" etc. While I do not want some strict set of rules maybe
    some guidelines could be useful. Things like:
    "Shearing animals is usuall OK but please do not shear mooshrooms. They are for food."
    "Usually it is OK to harvest a farm as long as you replant it. "

What do you think?

My suggestion would to put some guidelines down in form of an FAQ.
  19. Us supporters have forged strong wilderness communitys which were never greifed
  20. Im making acolony nearby ;)