Nation of Volt (ESTABLISHED)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by rock00888, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am very sorry for the arguing that has gone on and will do my best to stop it.
  2. tell that to estonan citezens . . .
    rock00888 likes this.
  3. But the apartment belonged to rock
  4. Someone greifed my HQ in volt by knocking out blocks. (specifically, bookshelfs). is there a way to tell who it was?
  5. also i have a 114% speed horse to sell, if anyone is interested.
  6. Ya, you can and should reprt it to the staff. They can use block log on it and punish the greifer. I'd recommend asking one.
    I'd like a 114 speed horse, how much?
  7. Now, there isn't a way to keep a certain person off of the thread with force, like hiding it from them, is there?
  8. Hero, please keep this off the thread. If you have a legitimate question please use a convo, otherwise it really doesn't need to be said.
  9. Im selling 80-90 speeds for 700. Its a steal of a deal. What would you offer for a 114 speed?
  10. I'd offer 3k.
  11. Lukafolz is now officially Governor of the City of Volt! This means that I will now remain only as Owner of Volt. I will still be highly active and retain much political power but this, is the first step toward democracy! JeffreyLi2003 has also been appointed as officer for the City of Volt, he will be in charge of making sure that new buildings are in building code, and that all greifings are dealt with appropriately!
    JeffreyLi2003 likes this.
  12. NOTE: I will make a chest where reports of greifing can go in.
    How do I report someone? (its at 4th and 3rd street)
    1 (use a book and quill) You will need to tell me the coords of the place.
    2 Tell me what he/she stole and or greifed.
    3 Date when you saw the thing(s) get greifed/stolen.
    4 SIGN the book.
    5 I will then get more clues then report them to EMC Staff. this should take no longer than 1 week for me
    To report it to the EMC Staff.

IMPORTANT: Do NOT replace anything that was greifed, leave it there as it is.
    rock00888 likes this.
  13. Alternatively you can report a greifing or theft directly to EMC staff, in game or on the forums.
  14. Also I have made a few things about 4 plots are derelict so i am leaving a note you should come on and see them.
  15. ATTENTION: someone has threaten us by admitting he is greifing IF you see somthing greifed please talk to
    a EMC staff thanks
    Jeff
  16. Jeffrey, what sort of junk is that.
  17. Subway system under Volt City is now over 7/8ths complete!
  18. rock00888 likes this.
  19. I'm loving that signature Legit lol
    rock00888 and sambish20 like this.
  20. Why, just why.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.