Nation of Volt (ESTABLISHED)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by rock00888, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I see the point Rock of a Air Travel System.

And 277 blocks?

Sorry pal, but even Jump Boost II isn't getting you that high.
  2. It's purpose is not to act as any form of transport. It is purely an rxperiment. Yes, 277 blocks is pretty high up. But I got photos from up there.
  3. Kitten, it doesn't matter what you are doing, it what does matter though is what rock and Devon have done. Who cares if you are making an 'airway' in minecraft? Post it on your own thread, and leave this one alone. Leave their achievements alone.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  4. Hero, I won't leave people alone who exploit, until I receive a verdict of Guilty or Not Guilty.

Rock.

You cannot get 277 blocks above the void.

Simple as that.

Height Limit: 256 blocks.
  5. Kitten, I'm pretty sure they heightened that a good while ago, I can't be sure though so I'm not calling you out,simply asking that you check your answer thoroughly.
  6. Actually the sky limit is 256. We found a perfectly legal way to get to 277 meters. As Hero said please don't challenge and volt's accomplishments on this thread. We got there. End of story.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  7. Sorry for the double post but I also didn't do anything illegal. There is a way.
    If I had done something against the rules why would I post it on the forums?
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  8. Exploit? What bloody exploit has rock done??? Verdict??? What is this, Law and Order??? NO! It's Minecraft, so enjoy it, don't argue over it!
    devon699, PenguinDJ and rock00888 like this.
  9. If you haven't seen yet, I have made some editions to the first post.
  10. its to bad you cant kick trolls out of threads on forums. it would make this thread way more streamlined. anyway, is there a market for horses in volt?
  11. Devon has been civilised and EXPLAINING to me how he did not exploit, while I'm being called a troll by Siniy.

Don't expect me to be a customer Siniy, I'd much rather go for 19000's high prices then go to your shop where the staff have horrible manners.
  12. No not yet. There will be a book store coming soon and forbidden is going to open 2 shops soon. If you have the materials horses would be a great thing to sell!
  13. Notice how none of kitten's posts have likes...

PenguinDJ likes this.
  14. "Notice how none of kitten's posts have likes..."

Please everyone, highlight the above post and then all of you will see WHY I get angry at these people.
  15. This thread is about volt. Please go away to your own thread.
  16. Kitten, please leave this thread and go back to your own outpost and focus on that instead of putting down other's projects. And by 'focus on your own outpost', I don't mean 'banning' (<-- You can't even do that) members of Volt etc. from your outpost.
    You seem to intentionally cause drama and troll other smp9 outposts in a desperate attempt to get people to join your outpost, which you have called superior to other's in the past. And frankly, it's getting old.
    slash14459 and herocrafter2912 like this.
  17. QUITE FRANKLY, I AM SICK OF PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO SAY THINGS LIKE "NOTICE HOW KITTEN'S POSTS HAVE NO LIKES" IN GREY.

MMM?

I'M BEING CRITICIZED ALL THE TIME, BUT KEEP IN MIND LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY ANNOYING ME.

SO RESPECT ME IN FUTURE IF THAT'S OK ---------------- AND OTHER PEOPLE, AND MAYBE I'LL STOP BOTHERING PEOPLE BECAUSE HOW IS SOMEONE MEANT TO GET NOT ANGRY WHEN SOMEONE TELLS THEM "NOTICE HOW KITTEN'S POSTS HAVE NO LIKES", ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY COVER THEIR TRACKS FOR MOST PEOPLE BY WRITING IT IN GREY.
  18. You're criticized because you act like a child. It's that simple.
  19. I blew up there for a reason Mrlegitislegit, it's hard not to when people have tormented me.
  20. Alright now everyone needs to calm down and stop arguing with each other. If your not part of "Nation of Volt" and only purpose on this thread is to create tension please leave. If the arguing continues to go on I will close this thread and will punish the members who kept enticing it by tempbaning the player for "Inciting Drama/ Rude to fellow members."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.