Moderator Application [Updated February 17th, 2012]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by GameKribJEREMY, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Read this:
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  2. Okay i'm sorry, didnt see that Thanks
  3. im wondering if i should redo mine, since i did mine last night at 11 p.m and it was pitch black in my room and i was half asleep....
  4. Why is this thread not being locked?
    Sopby and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  5. yeah that is a really good point or are they seeing who is too eager to be a Moderator.
    GameKribJEREMY likes this.
  6. lol, good point squizzel
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  7. Or prob trying to weed out the ones dumb enough to say "Ok posted my application" :p

To which all who know the staff will be like:

AlexChance likes this.
  8. lol XD
  9. I don't know... I'm not sure if I'm allowed to send one in. The amount of amazing would probably blind Jeremy and then EMC's community would die slowly.
    Yukon1200 and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  10. haha, I dont think you'd be considered :p
  11. He'd read the application, think "Wow, I'm now blind" then realize I posted it and then get all sad 'n' stuff.
  12. Yeah also I Think we should stop making this forum part most visited xD
  13. I like to keep it open for at least a little while for a few reasons. One is to keep it in the eyes of the front page for a bit to get some active applicants.
  14. Ah I see (But you don't need more people xP) nah good idea actually :) any idea how many SMP's there will by Easter SMP21 xD
  15. Just a quick bump for those who hadn't seen the new mod app yet. :)
  16. Do you really need applicants? I figured you guys would be flooded with people jumping up and down screaming "Pick Me! PICK MEEEEEE!"
    oidking and copherfield like this.
  17. We have a few plans in the works to do a few quick expansions (and a lot of epic advertising) that may require some more assistance for those that qualify. ;)
  18. Remember that guy that came at the start of the server and said it wouldn't last a year... it's been a year
    oidking likes this.
  19. This is a great idea since this is the only reason I knew about the app update :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.