iSmooch Games :: Be A Star :: Contest

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iSmooch, May 1, 2012.

1. see you could have just dropped it into premier and then compressed it.. should not have taken more than a few minutes for a short video :p
  2. Well now I know :D
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  3. we all learn every day you know :p...
  4. lolz.. ok.. i will def view it in about an hour xD
  5. Its very short but I added in some humor :D But I def got more xD 99% of the people who mee tme say that I should be a comedian :)
  6. the video is the short clip. Ideally showing off a MC creation, with a little bit of your personaility showing through in the video. The preferred limit is 3 min..
  7. Crap thus begins my Epic scramble to make something and come up with a sad story to tell y'all ad get you to make everyone feel bad for me and let me in... Hahaha just kidding but really im still gonna be scrambling... FREE COBBLE GENS FOR ALL(you must supply materials)!
  8. Don't cry ISMOOCH but my audio in the video is not working so I will have to redo it
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  9. You all make me agryz Lol I have really bad interwebz
  10. *cries anyways*
  11. Screw you after effects I am gonna do this in Sony Vegas
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  12. I forgot how much I loved Sony Vegas....
  13. Wish i knew how to make a video ;)
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  14. I have Adobe After Effects CS4 and Sony Vegas Pro 11.0 I think I am good ;)
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  15. ISMOOCH are you liking every single post I am posting in this thread??
  16. nope.. just some of them xD.. like i did not like that one :p
    PThagaard likes this.
  17. -.-
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  18. I just realized that Sony Vegas 11.0 compresses it a lot.... Now I have a 5mb video with 0 audio problems :D
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  19. Hmm. Wondered why he liked that one post...
    Maybe he just likes questions.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  20. Nope he just liked your post