iSmooch Games :: Be A Star :: Contest

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iSmooch, May 1, 2012.

1. Yes, we do :) iSmoochGames on YouTube
  2. I am already a star :D I mean have you heard my Station ID for Mystul's radio station??? I don't even need a video xD
    vividOptimism and hayleycolgan like this.
  3. :( im not home yet by the 7th of may. I wanted to be in one so badly :(
  4. There will be more chances :) Don't worry.
  5. ohh... this is what i wush waiting for :DDDDDDDD
  6. Prepare to be bombarded with sheep jokes :p No jking... I am going to make a video... not sure about the creation part but I will try. I won't be able to do it on EMC since I don't really "build" anything on the server anymore. I will give a full tour though in my video. You will be blown away by my humorous commentary, witty jokes, and my epic creations :D
  7. I wish I can join but I have no idea how to make a video
  8. http://camstudio.org/
    ^ hit that link up and watch some tutorials on how to use it.. I am not worried so much about quality.. as I will be recording on my computer anyways :p

or if you are a Mac user.. Google tutorials on how to use Quicktime to record :)
  9. For my video can I just use screen shots or do I have to record?
  10. um... you can if you would like.. however you think you would be portrayed best :) if your good with your voice it really does not matter in the end. I am not expecting expert recording jobs (as I am not one myself xD) but I just thought this would be a fun way to attempt it xD
  11. Ok I shall post mine later today sometime ;)
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  12. go for it buddy the more the marrier :)
  13. Don't worry I will be marry enough xD
    hayleycolgan, Frodomann1 and ISMOOCH like this.
  14. uploading to YouTube..... 86 minutes remaining... -facepalm-
  15. mega lawls.. I forget that not everyone is beneficial enough to bawlin internetz like me xD
    Frodomann1 likes this.
  16. It's not my internet I have very good internet it's the file size.... it's 720p
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  17. well with 15-20 min 720p videos it never takes longer than a 1/2 hour for me..

also..

720p with no video? unless you changed your mind xD super epic resolution pictures xD
  18. \ <--- Random

Yah my Adobe After Effects does not like me..... a 1 min 720p vid was 5gb.... So I compressed it and now its not 720p its widescreen.
  19. oh thats because you used AE without compressing it further.. AE compositions are uncompressed or very little if at all.. If you have AE do you not have premier? or you could always use HandBrake.. great little compression tool..
  20. No I do not have premier its all good now I think it is uploading so I will just wait 80 min lol
    ISMOOCH likes this.