Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Not 100% sure on that one, this is the most recent and highest spec Fiesta there is I believe, and I'm not sure if they make any ones that are better than this, yet at least :p
    :rolleyes:
    Both of them are Audi quattros, but they are different ones :p

Thanks!
    I think there were two of them, I can't find the other one though in my pictures... Either I didn't picture it or I will find it another time :p They are very good looking I'd say, some people may have their doubts but I think the Huracan was a great replacement for the Gallardo!
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  2. Edit: I actually think that Lamborghini looks pretty good now..
  3. You make it sound like a fact, but that's just your opinion. I think it looks alright! Wouldn't be my choice but it's nice :)
    607 likes this.
  4. I kept the editing really light on this one! A very rare and interesting car, the Ferrari F40 :) Thoughts?
    Qkazooo and 607 like this.
  5. Thoughts? Fabulous :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. I have to admit... You've posted some of my favorite cars...
    I have a challenge for you.. Try to get a photo of a KTM X-Bow
    Oh and the master of all cars.. The one and only.. Bugatti Veyron SS (or just normal Bugatti Veyron)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. Where do you find all those cars?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. Indeed :p
    I can't guarantee either of them, but if I see them then I'll try to get a photo :)
    All of the most recent ones would be from Autosport International, at Birmingham NEC back in January. I get lots of my others photos from Castle Combe, my local racing track, and then I get some more from other events I go to, so just lots of car events really and now I have a good lot of photos :)
    607 likes this.
  9. I do love them all... when it weren't cars... sorry... but I don't like cars. try to make some pictures of nature. and... make a picture you don't edit posseble that is nicer... but... when I yust look to the way how they re made It are nice pictures...
  10. You may not like cars, but cars are my passion, so most of my photos will be of them. I'm not into nature as much, of course there are some nice views that I may take photos of but rarely. The editing isn't that strong on a lot of them, I vary them a lot to get different results. Thanks though. :)
    Jelle68 and 607 like this.
  11. What is your irl car?
  12. Hey Fendy I know this is your photography thread. But I was wondering if it would be ok for me to post a photo of Bugatti I took last summer.
  13. I don't actually have a car yet :p
    Sure, go for it :)
    TechFilmer likes this.
  14. Love the photos Fenndy!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  15. Thank you wolff! :)
  16. Yet another edit from Autosport International, the Lamborghini Countach! :D
  17. . . . . .
    FDNY21 likes this.
  18. Audi R8 :p I would love it if you got one of the R8 and possibly a wide body Porsche :D
    FDNY21 and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.
  19. I know :]
    Oh, the perks of being a car photographer being that I have plenty to share ;)

A Porsche I think you'll approve of:

As for the R8, there's this standard version...

...Then, there's this beast of an Audi R8 :p
    Qkazooo, battmeghs, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  20. Oh my, those are great pictures. I love that porsche but that R8...Dang :p
    FDNY21 and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.