Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Thanks potato! The R8s are very nice :D
    flamingpotato42 likes this.
  2. They sure are :) Great photography! Personally I prefer less edited pictures, but that is just me. I also know some people do not prefer the fisheye lens but I love it (Just saying :p) I have a GoPro Hero 4 Black and I love the slight fisheye view of it.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. I tend to like lesser edited pictures too, though some of them can have some really nice effects, even with just a small bit of editing :) I tend to do editing due to lighting as well, sometimes the iPhone isn't so good with the whole indoor lighting thing... I haven't used the fish eye for a little while but it can also have a great effect on the photos so yeah :D Thanks for the feedback! As for the GoPro, I should probably get something like that... Or some kind of new video camera, just something that is better for recording videos mainly! Photos are usually alright on the phone somehow, even if it does take a bit of editing.
    607 and flamingpotato42 like this.
  4. Yeah here is some photos of my backyard on an extremely snowy day, I think they look amazing :D
    http://imgur.com/1ZLNjjB,BybnvSD,l3dOEjy,A1M5OKX
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  5. 607 and flamingpotato42 like this.
  6. Have you ever played Forza Horizon 2 Owen? It's a really gold game where you can collect old cars
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. I play it :)
  8. Btw - How do you "own" these photos? Copyright?
  9. I play Forza Horizon 2 on my Xbox One :)
    These photos are taken by me so the photos are mine, the cars in them are not mine though :p Not unless I say it is. I put my name on the photos I take so people know that they are my ones :) If that doesn't answer your question then feel free to ask again xD
    607 likes this.
  10. A 90s GT Legend, the Dodge Viper, this picture taken by myself at Silverstone Classic back in 2014:
  11. Is that an Ultima GTR I see to the left?
    :eek:
  12. I doubt it, the Ultima GTR has 3 rear lights on each side rather than 2 in the picture above, I'm not actually sure what it is though :confused:
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  13. Only the best car in the world multiplied by five. The Audi quattro...
    Qkazooo and 607 like this.
  14. . . .
    wolffpack58 likes this.
  15. What's this meant to mean?
  16. It means: ...
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  17. Ha. I can read what is says, but how am I meant to know if it means "Wow..." or "What..." or something completely different? I quoted AwesomeBuilder but he didn't reply.
    What did you mean then?
    607 and wolffpack58 like this.
  18. A collection of Ford Capris from the first racing event I went to, RSCombe. I do like the classic type edit for this photo.
  19. No one really knows anymore
  20. Rallyday, September 2014. A collection of Lancias. The Stratos!