Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Normally I'm not a fan of (and that's an euphemism) such heavy photo editing, but I must say, I like the outcome here. Maybe it's because the editing really fits the car you're picturing.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. Thanks 607, I try my best to make sure my editing fits the look, that way I can get the best results! :D
    607 likes this.
  3. Seeing as how I have a ton of pictures of cars from Castle Combe events this year, I had a crack at another edit :)

Here is a Ford Sierra RS Cosworth that I spotted at the most recent event, Supercar Saturday:
    RSCosworth.jpg
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  4. It looks like a police car in disguise. :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  5. They did actually use some Sierras in the English police force in the 80s, perhaps 90s, most were the standard Sierra Sapphires but according to Google images, there may have been a couple of Cosworths with them ;) Not that they were undercover, though :p
  6. Had a go at editing the picture I took of this Mitsubishi Evo, not as heavy as some of my others but I guess it still retains more of its original character like this :)
  7. I have a screenshot for you all this time. Though, it is probably the most beautiful thing I have ever taken, so here it is:
    Harp4Christ, Qkazooo and Hashhog like this.
  8. To be fair, that was supposed to be in Residence Chat, but I forgot that I switched to Town while welcoming people. :p Also to be fair, Fendy started it. :p
    Harp4Christ and FDNY21 like this.
  9. Made a gif from the Sport Relief 2010 Special of Ashes to Ashes! Yes, it's Quattro, again :p
    Qkazooo, 607, Gadget_AD and 1 other person like this.
  10. LOL, that car has attitude. :p "Everybody outta the way, coming through! Move it!"
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  11. DCI Gene Hunt says that they have to do a "subtle" raid on the Golf course to see if they can find the Ryder Cup. But they have a Quattro... Which is not so subtle, so yes, it's a very get out of the way kind of car! ;)
  12. Had a go at this GT Legend, a 90s Dodge Viper that I took a picture of at Silverstone Classic earlier this year. I was worried that the editing of it might make it turn out too bright, but after finishing it, I don't think it looks too bad! It's not overly blinding anyway :p
    Qkazooo, Hashhog and DH32 like this.
  13. Noice!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  14. Awesome, enjoyed this thread thoroughly. Some days I think I got motor oil in my veins.
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  15. Thank you highlancer! And you probably do, with the amount of cars that you have! :p
    607 likes this.
  16. The watermarks are much better now, too
    FDNY21 likes this.
  17. Awesome work :) I get the hx50 and yours are better than any of mine I seem to take xD how long have you been doing this kinda thing? Looks pretty experienced ;3
    FDNY21 likes this.
  18. FDNY21: *glances at watch* Oh, about five minutes.
    607, FDNY21 and ScarTheNinja like this.
  19. Thanks, Jacob :D
    Started with the whole photo and edit thing with Berlin in May of this year with my iPhone, wasn't too long after that I started going to Castle Combe Race Track and taking photos there and so on... So it's not that experienced really :p Still only using my iPhone to take photos though, so perhaps I should get a better camera, but then I wouldn't be sure if I want a digital or a video camera... But anyways, yeah, that's how it came about ;)
    Cheeky!
    607, hashhog3000 and ScarTheNinja like this.
  20. If you go with digital, the canon t5i is a great camera
    FDNY21 likes this.