Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. The definition of heart-eyed emojis... This Audi quattro <3
    Qkazooo and 607 like this.
  2. We have a quattro at my house today, expect some pictures some time... :cool:
    607 likes this.
  3. Would you have a picture of your uncle's "car"? :p The one with the plants ;)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. Unfortunately not, I don't even know exactly what it looks like anymore because I haven't been there in so long, but it's pretty safe to say that it's not moving anywhere anytime soon :p
    607 likes this.
  5. I suppose you could say that the drive way looked pretty good yesterday ;3
    90udEvf.jpg
  6. Anyyone else a huge fan of the following two cars?

Volkswagen AWD 16v Turbo
    BMW 3 Series E30
  7. The BMW E30 is an amazing car!
    As for this, it isn't the real name of a car...? :p
  8. Wolkswagen mk2 :3 I love it

And yes <3 the BMW is just amazing. My sisters.. friends.. boyfriend.. :eek: Has a BMW E30, He recently spent £10,000 changing out the engine, cambering his wheels and ripping the whole interior out :3 Vroom Vroom
  9. Still isn't the name of a car... VW Mk2 what? A Scirocco Mk2? A Polo Mk2? A Golf Mk2? A Jetta Mk2? The list goes on...? xD
  10. Another one of the mighty quattro! :D
    Qkazooo, Dr_Hacksaw and 607 like this.
  11. This Porsche at Donington looked awesome, I've never seen a Porsche quite like this one before!
  12. They're swell!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  13. Thanks Blinky!
  14. That person in the background is just like, "Oh, hey, I'm gonna be on the internets now. Cheese!"
    cadenman2002, FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  15. I think they were just looking at the other person that is facing the track, but I see what you mean ;)
    TigerstarMC and hashhog3000 like this.