Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Somehow I oddly knew that..
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. Maybe it's a sign that you like the Mini? Or want to steer very clear of them... :p
  3. Also, woot woot for 10th page :p
  4. :rolleyes:
  5. Talked to a guy on Car Throttle and he says that even a fairly low speed frontal impact will still cause the engine to cave in to the wells, because there was no crumple zone apart from a few millimeters of thin metal until your legs were the next part of the crumple zone. So yeah, it's a great car, but it's a death trap if you don't know how to avoid collisions! :eek:
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  6. Looking for a new camera as many of you may know, so hopefully we'll be getting some even better shots here soon! :)
    607 likes this.
  7. Might be some new pictures on Saturday! Going to be using my granddad's old 9MP DSLR for some photo and video testing, so it may be nice to show the results :) If all goes well, I may be buying one myself!
  8. Just borrowed the camera from my granddad just now, so here's a couple of practice shots...

Woof Woofs

Meow Meows
    Qkazooo, 607 and TechNinja_42 like this.
  9. Just got the Nikon D3200 today and a new picture opportunity confronted me straight away! Here's a couple of classic Minis hooning down in front of my nan's house!
    Qkazooo, 607 and CadenMann like this.
  10. Here's the second one from today, taken with the Nikon D3200! Dad's Focus ST at nannie's :p

Also, I'm going to have to update the description in the original post to say that I now use the Nikon D3200... I'll do that sometime later, enjoy these images for now! ;)
    Qkazooo, 607, Matherox and 2 others like this.
  11. Oh wow, another picture that qualifies for my iPad wallpaper :p But battmeghs comes first :rolleyes:
    FDNY21 likes this.
  12. I was pretty proud of that picture, that opportunity doesn't come around often... Just so happened that it did when I had my new camera out! ;)
    607 likes this.
  13. Another one from my photo opportunity with the Nikon D3200 when I got it on Sunday! I'll go and update the original post now, too ;)
    Qkazooo likes this.
  14. Those your pets? They're so cute! :D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  15. The cat is ours, but the dog is my granddad's! I have more photos of the both of them with my new camera too, I'll have to get around to posting those ones some time perhaps ;)
    607 likes this.
  16. Granddad's woofsies again! :D
    Harp4Christ, Qkazooo, 607 and 2 others like this.
  17. Wow, that looks just like my dog! :p
    Great pics!
    FDNY21 likes this.