Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Thanks Tech! :D

New picture, this time of my cat Lola, taken with the Nikon D3200. The majestic old fluff, defending her natural habitat ;)
  2. I decided not to edit this one, but we've got a new sticker for the Focus ST! ;)
    Qkazooo and 607 like this.
  3. Dad's Focus ST with the new camera :cool:
    Qkazooo likes this.
  4. My model car collection is growing! Got the quattro on the right for my birthday today :D
    Qkazooo and UltiPig like this.
  5. Granddad's new MX5! Next to my nan's new Mini Countryman S :p
    Qkazooo, 607, UltiPig and 1 other person like this.
  6. Off to Donington Race Circuit today, so I should get some more photos to edit and put here! :)
  7. Took lots of pictures today at Donington Park Race Circuit! Expect to see quite a few coming your way over the next however long :p
    607 likes this.
  8. Your family members have cool cars! All we have is a few broken-down vehicles and one Ford :D
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  9. There's a fair share of broken down ones in our family too :p One of them is a Vauxhall Lotus Carlton owned by my uncle, but it's been a "project car" for so long that it's actually got plants growing out of what is left of it in my uncle's front garden... Here's what it would probably look like if it was all together and stuff :p
    Qkazooo likes this.
  10. My dad currently drives a vehicle that won't pass inspection (Shh, don't tell the cops :p) At least it does the job...
    Here what it would like fresh out of the factory in 1988....
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. Interesting car, you don't see any of those around here! :p The shape kind of reminded me of the Talbot Sunbeam, in which I saw one of them today... You don't see these much at all, quite rare cars!
    TechNinja_42 likes this.
  12. Vauxhall Firenza at Donington Historic!
    Qkazooo likes this.