February 2015: Show Your Love!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If she wants one too, I think she should post a screenshot of you :)
  2. I love building insanely over-the-top structures, because how else would I spend my time? :D

3. A friend that I found out has survived :D Meet Duckie the enraged turkey. Love you Duckie!
    2015-02-24_20.40.01.png
    hashhog3000 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  4. BrandonJoJoMeSelfie5.png
    I LOVE GoodnightSmith and Supertitan88 thanks for being such good friends and family.
  5. valentineEMC.png me and my bae. Tree next to the tree house in town. THE best tree. He just keeps coming back no matter what ;)

6. Does said alt need a forum account?
  7. Yeah otherwise how is he going to post?
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  8. Damn :( I was going to get all my alts onto my res and be like LOVE ME
  9. I have forum accounts for all my alts. It's easy to do with emails that you'll never check =P
  10. my love

Attached Files:

11. 2015-02-12_19.42.09.png This Is Me And My Horse Called Dash, I Love Him Because He Has Not Let Me Down On The Race Course Yet.
    geewhizz222 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  12. Well, I dunno about you guys, but I've got the biggest slab in the graveyard ;)
    (It works better on zombie chicks.)
    geewhizz222 and SkyDragonv8 like this.
  13. 2015-02-25_16.19.09.png I love Carl, he's always there for me when I need to cool off...
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.

14. Alas, my olde tavern.... sure, business never really was booming, but hey, it was my first "big" build. Sadly, it got deleted with my res when I didn't come back for a month, and I regret not being there to save it, or at least save the file. But I still made a lot of friends in this tavern, and shared stories, and pumpkin pie, and had good times. I'll always remember it as my greatest creation in all MC.
    R.I.P. Pumpkininn
  15. Nowareman & Nowaregirl I love this Female because how good she makes me feel. <3 (this is not minecraft love) 2015-02-26_18.39.19.png
  16. I love my horses. In real life and not. They have never let me down, never. Who cares how they look, teh mule are my best friends. They are loyal, trusty and quick. People think they are dumb because of their long ears.

Attached Files:

17. I love my pickup truck:confused: 2015-02-26_08.33.57.png
    krysyyjane9191 and 607 like this.
  18. My true love, is my might Chicken Army! With our power for love, we can bring peace for all!
    May the chicken be with you in this last days of Valentine's Month... <3
  19. Cake is my ONLY True Love! Those gorgeous and tasty squared beauties make me go ALL crazy...
    My love for 'em is the most beaultiful thing on the world. Happy Valentine's Day! (A Lil Late :D)
  20. Love me some quartz! Such a clean and versatile building block, it's a must have in large quantities.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.