February 2015: Show Your Love!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah, and I think most people have already entered, so it would give the people who entered later a higher chance to win a rose bouquet. Unless there would be less than 10 given around this time, of course.
    highlancer54 and jjp360 like this.
  2. This means I am in :D

Hello I am MrBOBY02 and the reason I love Ur Mom....

Oh wait, hold on. Let me explain that my sword is called "Ur Mom" so don't get me wrong!

Anyways, the reason I love Ur Mom is because it is one of the best diamond swords you can get around here. It has been with me for many adventures, slicing and dicing zombies, creepers, and skeletons. Its even met other swords, and of course, hates them over jelousy. We have been through so much together on EMC. I bet it even loves me back.

2015-02-20_15.12.44.png 2015-02-20_15.09.44.png
  3. With an enraged skele!!!! Who doesnt love them!!!!

Attached Files:

607 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  4. Sending Feb 15 through this point tonight.

If your post was not on EMC or you didn't post a picture, it doesn't count.
    Use the Tree icon to embed a picture or upload to an image hosting site and post the link.
    No picture = No Love Potion
    HunKoon15 and hashhog3000 like this.

5. You do know we can't view that, right? When you post the file destination for a picture like that, we actually have to have all of the files on our own computers to even be able to open it.
    607 likes this.
  6. I love emc because of my promos!!!!!!!! 2015-02-20_21.47.54.png

Attached Files:

krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  7. 2015-02-20_22.24.55.png
    I love diamonds because they are shiny, my favourite color, and one of the columns of the economy! :D
  8. I love EMC for the fun that we all get to have on EMC.
    Thanks yall for fun times and being able to play so much and adventure and build!

The renamed items that players share with me, gives me much love as I can always remember good times.
    items.png

Also, being able to PVP everyone in friendly matches is the 2nd most epic thing I love to do!
    pvp.png
  9. I love being able to play with senior staff and killing RainbowChin.

killing.png
  10. superturkey.png Who does not love superturkeys? I love EMC for the Super Turkey and his delicious meat!
    krysyyjane9191, 607 and L3A8 like this.
  11. Just got mine yesterday. ;)
  12. 2015-02-21_10.16.26.png
    I love cookies because they taste good and keep me from being hungry! :D
    krysyyjane9191 and 607 like this.
  13. 2015-02-21_10.46.44.png
    I love cake because it looks so yummy and nice. I mean, who doesn't love cake? :cool:
    krysyyjane9191 and Seffychan like this.
  14. Diamonds! I love them!

krysyyjane9191, 607 and 23_DarkLord1 like this.
  15. I love the nether! It's so..... flamey and lava...Note: I have no idea how to upload a screenshot here....
    23_DarkLord1 likes this.
  16. Either use the little tree icon in the post tool bar thing to attach a file or upload your picture to a site like imgur.com. Then you can do the following to post your image:
    Code:
    [img]IMAGE URL[/img]
    Let me know if you need any other help! :D I must say, I like the Nether too. Nowhere else can you find giant shrieking marshmallows to snipe! ;)
    607 likes this.
  17. 2015-02-21_10.37.54.png I love my TARDIS, its so awesome. I mean it can travel through time so.. who wouldn't love it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.