February 2015: Show Your Love!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hate to ask again but... When it asks for image URL on the tree icon thing.... What does that mean?
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  2. Ah, I guess that's another way to add an image from a site like Imgur. :p That means you have to upload to Imgur or Dropbox, right click, and take the link. However, I forgot to mention that there's an Upload a File button next to the Post Reply button that you can use to add a file such as a screenshot. :) And don't worry, I'm happy to answer any questions! :)
  3. Here it is! Or not... The upload file button uploads it but I don't see it in my message...
  4. If you uploaded it you still need to click a button to insert it.
    highlancer54 likes this.

5. Me and my favorite moderator :D
  6. RaiinNL <3

Attached Files:

krysyyjane9191 and 607 like this.
  7. Budder? When did they add that to minecraft?
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  8. I misunder stood the love thing

Here are my 2 beloved minecraft EMC people,
    Baradar my partner in crime and other :D

Then there is Manchildie, my rl pet.
    my priced enteties on EMC
    krysyyjane9191, 607 and SEPTHEKID like this.
  9. I love my amazing fiance ChrisAttakk. We have been threw so much, good and bad, and I know he is the one for me. We may be young but that doesnt mean we cant be truly in love. We have been together for 5yrs as of March 3rd and I hope it lasts a lifetime <3 hes my prince charming and I love him very dearly.

Attached Files:

krysyyjane9191 and 607 like this.
  10. my fav aussie and my fiancé... plotting against me... but atleast i have the hoe of protection. B always makes me smile.
    krysyyjane9191, 607 and SEPTHEKID like this.
  11. I love promos as they are rare and beautiful! :3
    2015-02-23_01.41.13.png
  12. I love all the silly conversations I have with random people and my friends on EMC

Attached Files:

krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  13. ELLIE_JOHNSON likes this.
  14. I love the great community I have found here on EMC. Good chats, lots of help offered when you need it, and the opportunity to build things other folks would like but can't quite pull off - like this view of a double staircase I built for littlegamer04 last night.
  15. I love my diamond tools

Attached Files:

krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  16. I love how things used to be, and how they grow better with time.
    I wonder how many remember this event ;)
    Sorry for the bad 'quality' its all I have anymore.

ED02.png

ED03.png
    geewhizz222, krysyyjane9191 and 607 like this.
  17. Happy Valentines Day. I love being able to spread the love all month long!
    What I love, is minecraft physics. It defy's all logic, however we can all still understand it.
    Since I cannot screenshot physics, I shall instead share two of my favorite halloween screenshots.
    Skeleton wearing a pumpkin.
    And a baby zombie 'wearing' a jack-o-lantern.

Wonder which of these two can remain hidden to endermen?

Love ya EMC!
    01 skeleton.png

02 baby zombie.png
  18. 2015-02-23_20.56.24.png
    That girl with the green hair DreamingOfVida has been my girlfriend for nearly two years. on April 6th 2015 will be our two year anniversary and the day that aks654 (me) found the love of my life. She is the reason why i get up every morning and work so hard. I hope this will score her and i, a love potion on here. :)
  19. 2015-02-23_18.43.30.png

Me and my favorite little pineapple :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.