Estonan Federation [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by wildbeast23, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Traynfreak , yes your complete correct. I have Terra and Demeter. Not be so much in EMC. because im doing other creative things.
    wildbeast23 likes this.
  2. I still own Darrowmere, even though its abandoned. Its DTC by the way
  3. TBH, we are just seeing another chapter of history.

Wrem is taking over once more along with Volt.
  4. Not if I can help it. Friendly competition, FYI.
  5. I am here and I plan to stay, the founderes council will still be in effect and the nation is still recognized by the moderators! Maximus city is alive and will (onetoad is the mayo he does not use the fourms) I still hop on a few times a week and hope to make some progress in the city! Ta!
    siniypiva likes this.
  6. Thanks for the compliment on the city, when wildbeast and I founded it we always talked of how we wanted it to be a beautiful city and it seems we have accomplished that :)
  7. Hey guys,

I've added/changed parts of the first post on this thread to better represent the current situation. Please let me know of anything that I have got wrong or you think should be included. Would be much obliged.

Cheers,
    wildbeast23
    devon699 likes this.
  8. Devon, can you move the flag a few blocks in terra ?
    It's goinng to hit the building im working on.

Thanks.
    devon699 likes this.
  9. I think it is safe to remove Masnach Port from the list, as that has seemed to be abandoned for a while, I say we grant it independence unless anyone wan to step up and complete it. As well as adding to the map an arrow to the general direction of thurbur and terra. as well as adding cintinal to the other outpost list! :)

-Devon
  10. which one is terra again? i get confused, and whereabouts is Cintinal? Can you do a rough map for me dude? Thanks
  11. :eek: TERRA is the one close to wrem.
  12. Fellow Estonans.

With Wrem and Volt enthusiastically pushing ahead with growing and re-building their nations I feel like the Estonan Federation needs some restructuring. This will hopefully create more meaningful titles for citizens.....what I propose is to divide our territories (within our locked chest zone) into 5 states each with their own governor decided by the Founders' Council. I propose something along the lines of the map attached below. These new governors would have the old style mayoral control over the entire state rather than just outposts, as to hopefully integrate the territories better and through responsible control improve the look and facilities of each region. Of course, this would mean that mayoral titles would be done away with.
    Possible Restructure.png
    So, after reading this I'd like to know your feedback, and if you like the idea of a state structure of the Federation instead of mayoral-ships , what names do you think the states should be called? as the ones on the map are just provisional.

And, in regard to voxelray's outposts (Demeter & Terra) and Thurber (near Inzoino), these would be known as something like...overseas territories perhaps? Suggestions welcomed.

Cheers,
    wildbeast23
    devon699 likes this.
  13. Sounds great to me. I will be around more soon it's finals at our school I have a boy of a full plate
    wildbeast23 likes this.
  14. I need your help guys. I'm making a comprehensive map of the East Wilderness. I've put a link to a photo of what I've managed to do so far. But, I'm having some trouble filling in some of the towns/outposts I'm unsure of. So PLEASE comment on what places I've missed out. Thanks in advance.

Map of the East Wilderness (so far)
    VoxelRay likes this.
  15. Uhmm, :O On your map i see Demeter but that place is renamed to Terra. Demeter is located somewhere else.

Also the place above me (north) is from others, so ask them about if the like to be on the map. ask me how to get there.
    and the city is named Nemier Vegas

So Demeter need to be renamed to Terra.
    wildbeast23 likes this.
  16. So is Demeter somewhere on the map then?
  17. Yes, but it's far away. it don't fit in your existing map. I think you found it once when you got lost on the netherrail.
    Meanwhile it improved a bit and looks already nicer.
  18. Ah, ok. I think expanding the map may be a little tough to do at the moment. For now, as long as I can get it as comprehensive as possible as it is I'll be happy. Thanks
  19. An unfortunate feature of history; Wales was conquered and absorbed into the Kingdom of England legally in the 1500s by Henry VIII, so it doesn't officially appear as a separate nation (which it is!) within the UK flag because it was part of the English realm.

Your right though, the Welsh flag is the dragon of King Cadwalader overlaying the Tudor colours of green and white. But there is St. David's flag , which is a yellow cross on a black background which is flown alternatively in Wales too. Part of the reason why the union flag hasn't changed is because its so much a world recognized 'brand' and supposedly that is more important not to tamper with than to give all 4 nations of the UK an equal representation on the flag.
    devon699 likes this.