Estonan Federation [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by wildbeast23, Sep 26, 2013.

1. The new line to maximus is now safe. the mob protection slabs are installed. except diagonal tracks, not found a good protection for that
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  2. Posting it here, because more use it, Terra nether station is on the list of redesing to, running out of space.
    So i need to reposition railtracks and move some . Not sure when it happens.

Things anyway keep working.
  3. We need to have a full list of citizens either in the thread or in a book in the city somewhere there was another griefing and the staff asked for a list and had to go off the top of our heads. On the bright side the griefer is no longer with us...A big thank you to the staff for the help.
  4. Hitagain, i have the same problem in the nether with the station(s) 'Who is allowed to build here' i think a book is best way. that can be stored in locked chest. And agree with the towns you have the same problem.
  5. A digital version is needed as well.
  6. ill be gone on a FTX jan 3rd - 11th, and if the new wall on my island looks messed up thats because it is, i was 1 block off when i started it.
  7. did anybody made a new station in the nether portal ?

If you go true the door to the volt rail there's a new door, and blocks where broken for that. dont see any names or signs.
  8. I think i found already who moved it to different place. need to ask him.
    Need to ask why ChrysosHypno changed mind and moved the new station to different area.

Add: seems my station where to far away, he wanted closer to the portal.
  9. i seen theres alot of new builds in maximus. i like them really brings out the creativity in the builds. but im kind of suspicious about the brick building i shown maximus to a couple players interested in staying in estona. but when they seen the brick building they said it looked like someone used "world edit". this isnt true is it?
  10. i can attest that i have seen the building in multiple sages of construction
  11. The brick building was built by onetoad, I have watched it go in from the ground up, its next to my house.
  12. and i do believe it was built by him. im just saying that it looked to good that it was like world edit
  13. No that's not world edit that just onetoads awesome building skills, also worldedit would not work on a server
  14. who is you know who?
  15. I'm going to take a wild guess and guess it is me.
    And yes, Onetoad's building skills are brilliant. Although, I still do like Brutalist architecture like I did in Neorepopolis, with all the stone and everything.
  16. Are there some changes in progress in nether portal station at spawn ? You see it directly when you enter nether. Otherwise its Grrrrr.........
  17. A griefing?
    I hope not. If it is, I hope whoever griefed gets banned quickly.
  18. I think someone is renovating there, can't remember who.
  19. Maby, but removing a wall next to the stairs. and keep everything open for mobs.. :eek:
  20. there is now a new permanent nether rail to DeathCrescent, with mob protection. only thing is the portal still drops you in the mines below the island. once i finish the main building ill move it up there to it permanent room.