EMC needs PVP!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Cypher_Rahl, Jun 7, 2012.

?

Should EMC implement PVP?

Yes! 48 vote(s) 30.6%
Nope. 109 vote(s) 69.4%
  1. Why doesn't it needs PvP?
  2. I think the real question is why does it need it? I don't want to be in the wild collecting something and have someone blindside me and kill me. That literally would make me quit the game completely.
  3. We currently have all of our members,Let's say they're the 50% of the minecraft players. They all came here because they liked it. But,What happened to the other 50% of players whom like to play PvP? Those 50% members would benefit this community alot...

Now tell me,Why don't we need PvP? This would attract alot of people we haven't already attracted due the fact that it doesn't have PvP. If your answer is "No" Because you simply don't like to PvP it doesn't mean Everyone else is like you.
  4. You have some good points and I agree but I have a feeling there would be those people who would seek out people in the wild and try to kill them just to ruin someone's day. But then again, I'm a gold supporter. I can hide myself from the map AND take diamond armor. I don't have any currently but that can be arranged. :)
  5. I'm all for PVP, but only in designated, even ground arenas. Anything else would be a huge disappointment.
    matthew12hydro and topdawg657 like this.
  6. Ikr? I would crap my pants if EMC implemented PVP for the whole wild.
  7. If you read the other posts You can read that it says OPTIONAL PvP AREA. YOU'LL NOT BE FORCED TO PvP. :p
    If you ever feel to PvP you go to the Designated PvP area. It's not like everywhere would be PvP. Not ALL Wild or Town Just an area :p
  8. Okay well I don't think I have a problem with that. I looked back a few pages and the majority of people don't like the idea. I like some of the memes too. haha
  9. Of what I've read... almost Everyone who has Voted "No" their reasons were like: "I don't like PvP so,No."
    and or didn't read everything.

On the only thing that actually supports the "No" answers would be people possibly cursing when they die.Nothing more.
  10. I would only support PvP on a separate server. No need to slow down the perfectly fine servers we have right now just to add special PvP areas.
  11. That also works.It have been said in the first post if I'm not mistaken :p
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  12. This is something that actually happend to me like 5 minutes ago in some other game :p. I asked this friend to join Empire and use me as a referral and well this happend after he joined.
    V

(00:08:32) +[Galaxy]MidPoint: Ill plays
    (00:08:34) +[Galaxy]MidPoint: :3
    (00:08:49) +[Galaxy]MidPoint: but not now
    (00:08:57) +[Galaxy]MidPoint: Is the server Faction or PVP?
    (00:10:00) +[IMP]Gap542: Err
    (00:10:10) Skipper_The_Wise joined the channel.
    (00:10:18) +[IMP]Gap542: You get a 60x60x60 square block in a protected town residence
    (00:10:26) +[IMP]Gap542: There's no PvP but I'm waiting they accept some poll that's going on about PvP :)
    (00:11:01) +[Galaxy]MidPoint: Oh nvm then
    (00:11:03) +[IMP]Gap542: You do whatever you want to do in your residence. It's like 100% vanilla like.
    (00:11:03) +[Galaxy]MidPoint: I play PVP
    (00:11:09) +[Galaxy]MidPoint: I play PVP >:O

Edit: Error
  13. you know, I don't get why people are such asses to the guy. he just wants PVP in some way. I am not in agreement with a PVP system for EMC but Jesus, can't you people grow up a bit and just vote no if you have nothing good to say?
  14. Everyone should feel free to post their opinions, but no "no" or "yes" only posts. :D
  15. As Alex said, Aikar's working on a 'secret' PvP update. I have to say, and anyone who's been on it will hopefully agree with me, he's got the perfect idea of how EMC's PvP should work. I think it should give you most, if not all that you want.
  16. it should be a separate wild for pvp exactly the same as normal wild buy u can pvp each other and are allowed to kill each other using lava etc
  17. Aint so secret now, is it.

18. Hence, "secret" ;)
    migueldemesa likes this.
  19. server is aikar.co
  20. i think this is a good idea as long as its a different chat log because I'm not going to have people spamming" Com TO the PVp"
    Gap542 and jkjkjk182 like this.